𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

I honestly don't know why I am doing this. Why did I agree to fake date Harvey Beckett?

I get back on the bus with my towel wrapped around me.

"What's up Mads you look sick?" Olivia hops in the seat next to me.

"I just agreed to fake date Harvey." I turn to her.

She looks confused. "What?" "Yeah, he kinda just convinced me."

"Oh wow." She says shocked. "Yeah." I shrug.

"You still look shocked." She nearly laughs.

"I am." I say staring at the chair.

"Oh, this is gonna be a rollercoaster." She giggles.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

After looking at one more tourist destination we make it back at the hotel around 4pm.

Tonight, we are finding our own dinner. Olivia booked a table with whoever wanted to join. I think it is all our group all of Harvey's and a few others.

I jump on the bed still in my bikini and I felt myself drifting off.

"Maddie." I hear Olivia's voice. "Mads it is 6pm time to get ready."

I yawn and open my eyes. "Sorry."

"Don't be but get in the shower so we aren't late." She smiles.

I end up going with some cute white pants and a singlet.

I leave my hair out as it is wet, and I quickly do my makeup.

Olivia and I head down the elevator around 6:45.

We begin to walk to the restaurant which was luckily only a 5-minute walk.

"So, are you and Harvey like gonna be holding hands and stuff?" Olivia asks.

"Gosh, I hope not." I sigh.

She snickers. "I wonder how that is going to go."

We make it to the restaurant and find out table.

A few others were already there, and we make some chatter.

When Harvey's group appears, he takes a seat next to me. "Are you serious?" I whisper.

"Shut up." He whispers back.

I turn to Olivia to ask her about something, but she is giggling and kissing Nate. Aw.

"Mads what are you gonna get?" Avery asks In front of me, although her eyes scatter to where Harvey is sitting very close to me.

I open the menu. "I don't know yet, what about you?"
"Neither."

Amelia sits next to Avery and Harvey immediately wraps his arm around my chair.

I nudge him in the leg, and he looks at me and rolls his eyes.

Olivia looks over at me and her eyes go straight to Harvey's arm leaning against my chair.

"Hey Harvey." Lily sits a few chairs across from him.

"What's up." He smiles.

Lily must have noticed. "Oh my god Harvey, are you with Maddie?" She whispers yells.

"Uh well." Harvey mumbles.

I see Isaac walk past and sit next to Lily. "Yeah, we are." I smile and place my hand on Harvey's chest.

Harvey looks down at my hand then back up at Lily. "Yep, only officially for a few days." He nods.

"Oh my gosh." Lily smiles at us both.

I laugh trying to ignore the awkwardness filling my body.

"Didn't you guys hate each other?" Isaac scoffs.

"Shut up Isaac they are so cute." Lily snaps at him.

He looks at me and rolls his eyes. I wanna annoy him so bad. So I wrap my arm around Harvey and pull him in.

"What the hell are you doing?" Harvey says into my ear.

"Shush." I whisper back.

"You really gotta be all lovey dovey now?" Isaac says, irritation edging on his tone.

"I love seeing my Mads happy." Olivia smiles at me then Isaac.

"What are you saying she wasn't happy with me?" Isaac asks. "Yeah, pretty much." Olivia nods.

He scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Cheating on her couldn't have helped." Olivia explains.

"I didn't cheat." His voice cracks. "So that night in Sadie's bed was nothing?"

"We just fell asleep talking."

"BS, what about the make out with the bartender?" Olivia says.

"I was drunk."
"Oh shut up bro, you know that's not a good answer." Olivia rolls her eyes.

"I am trying to order." Isaac points at the waiter.

Olivia shakes her head and turns to me.

"Liv you didn't have to do that."
"That kid fucking deserves it."

I scoot away from Harvey and pull myself into a hug with Olivia.

We order our dinner and figure out the plans for tomorrow. The teachers said we must be ready by 6am as we are catching a train to Venice.

After the day in Venice with the teachers they leave us for 3 days to do whatever we want. We can even catch a train to a different place.

"Oh my gosh we can even go to Paris." Bella laughs.

"Okay so the plan is, we stay 2 nights in Venice, we catch a ride to the beaches, then we take a train to Florence and stay a night their and head home." Avery says.

"Sounds good." Olivia smiles and lays her head against Nates shoulder.

"Nate, Maddie and are staying in the same place as you right?" She looks up at him. "Yep." He nods.

"Okay so it's basically your group and our group going to Florence?" She asks him.

"Yeah, I think some others might be going to Milan or something." Nate gets on his phone.

We eat and head back to the hotel because we wanna get a good sleep tomorrow.

I ate freaking a lot.

I wrap my arms around my stomach I hate this feeling.

"Why are you covering your stomach?" Harvey asks.

"Shut up." I mumble.

He puts his warm hand on my stomach. "Your fine Maddie."

"Go away" I walk faster.

He pulls me by the arm and interlocks his hand with mine. "You need to eat more. There is nothing even there." He whispers.

I try and push from is grip but gosh he is strong.

He keeps his hand like that till we get to the elevators when it is just Liv, Nate, and us.

We walk to our rooms in silence. "Night baby." Nate gives Olivia a kiss.

"Goodnight sweet pie." Harvey teases and tries to place a hand on my cheek.

I smack it away. "Don't even try."

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I love Harvey and Maddie so much ahh