𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

I have already snoozed my alarm 5 times.

And I will continue to do that.

I hear loud bangs on my wall. "For fucks sake Maddie just turn the stupid thing off. I can hear it from a mile away." Noah yells on the other side of the wall. 

Well now I am awake. I turn the alarm off and get up into the shower. Harvey and I have still not talked about the kiss, and to say I was stressing was an understatement.

I scrub myself in my favourite vanilla body wash and put a hair mask in my hair while I shave my legs.

"Maddie get the hell out." Noah yells out the door. "You had plenty of time to get up and shower through the 5 times I snoozed my alarm." 

"You little shit." He says before his shadow under the door disappears. 

I wash out the hair mask and hop out the shower wrapping myself in my bath rope thinking about anything other than Harvey.

Why is he all I can fucking think about. 

I lather my body in lotion and start my makeup. I am already 15 minutes late for school. But I am gonna take my dear time. 

I apply some blush when my phone dings. 

my girl🤍: mads where u at did u forget about fucking school?

me: liv i am taking my sweet time tell the teacher my dog ate my homework or something.

my girl🤍: oh my fucking gosh maddie okay. 

I continue to take my time putting my hair up and applying lipgloss. 

I end up walking out the door an hour late.

I walk through the school door when the bell rings and Olivia comes out the science door. "You bitch the teacher didn't believe me that the dog ate your homework." 

"Olivia. You did not actually say that?" My eyes widen. "I mean no." She shrugs. "Totally not." She lies.

I burst out laughing. "Olivia!" Xander and Avery come walking out the same door. "That was the fucking funniest thing ever you idiot Olivia." Xander starts laughing with me.

"Okay guys I thought she was being serious okay." Olivia says defensively.

"I thought you were joking Liv. That was so freaking funny." Avery giggles. She rolls her eyes. "Alright. It was not my best moment. Blah blah. It is not funny anymore goodbye." She walks off to her locker. 

My eyes catch on a tall figure with deep blue eyes and dark brown hair. He stares at me and I nearly fall over. 

Why am I acting like a fucking middle school child with a crush on a lifeguard they see on holiday.

I need to talk to him. But maybe not now. I turn around and rush to my locker.

Once we watched the movie the other night he left and it wasn't really awkward, but now. We both know we need to talk about it and it is fucking stressing me out. 

 ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

That was a horrible 5 hours of school and now I am rushing to the gym because I have volleyball and if I am later than 5 minutes she will make me do 50 burpees and I cannot even do one. 

I go to the lockers and shove on my volleyball gear and as I go out to the gym Olivia stops me. "Guess what, we are training with the basketball team." She smiles.

"Oh yay." I grit my teeth. "You're clearly not impressed." She lets out a small laugh following me out the door.

"My partner is Harvey." I turn to face her. "Oh shit yeah you guys kissed and then he basically beat up a guy because he said something rude about you." She reminds me.