𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

At school today we had a meeting for more info about the trip.

It is in 3 fucking days, and I couldn't be any more excited.

"Okay so I have packed, and now I just need to make sure I bring all the snacks and my headphones." Olivia says.

"Same, I just need to go buy an eye mask and that's really it." I shove my hair into a bun and pull out a few pieces.

"I can't believe it, we are going to Italy." She squeals. "I know right." I say excitedly.

"Wait so you triple checked that Coach isn't mad?" Olivia asks.

"She says it's completely fine because it is a part of school." I explain. "Oh good." She exhales.

"I really hope we are next to each other on the plane." I smile. "We better be." Olivia grins.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I walk out of volleyball, and I am absolutely exhausted. I could feel someone catch up to me I turn and of course it was Harvey.

"Have you eaten?" Harvey asks. "Why do you care." I ask. "I really don't, Olivia told me to ask because she is with Nate." 

Aw I love her.

"Well yeah I have." I tell him. "Alright bye." He turns around. What a weirdo.

I call Olivia on the car home. When she answers I say. "Thanks, liv, for asking if I have eaten."

"Huh?" She says on the other end of the phone. "You know? For getting Harvey to ask if I have eaten?"

I turn the corner off the street. "Maddie, I didn't ask him to do that?" What?

"Oh, that's strange." "Yeah, that is." I hear giggles from the other end of the phone.

"Sorry to bother you Liv, have fun with Nate." I laugh.

"Thank you." I hear Nate's muffled voice say. I hang up and blast music for the rest of the car ride.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐘

I triple check with mom to make sure she will be okay with me going on the trip.

"Are you sure mom? Cause I can stay and help you know."
"Darling go, you will have the best time." She smiles.

Dad hasn't been home in 4 days, but I am so worried he will turn up when I am gone.

"Alright. But text me everyday okay." I pull her into a hug. "I will. I promise." She hugs me tight.

I roll my suitcase to the front door when Gigi and Liam come running down the stairs.

I pick Gigi up and she wraps her body around me. "I miss you, Harvey." Her voice says muffled into my shoulder.

"Can I send you my barbie videos?" She smiles.
"Of course," I chuckle.

"Bye, bye I love you." She hopes back on the floor. I bend down to Liam's eye level.

"I will miss you lots bud." He nods. "I miss you too, handshake?" He sticks his hand out.

He giggles. "Send me pictures." "I will every day." 

"Bye sweety I love you." My mom says as I open the door and roll my suitcase down the porch. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

This was a very short chapter and I am sorry but the Italy trip has started ahhh