𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"Fuck everyone in this school." Xander shoves his bag under the table and takes a seat next to Avery.

"What is it now?" Nate laughs. "My teacher just gave me a detention when I gave her my homework." He scoffs.

"Did you do the homework though Xan?" Harvey asks. He gives Harvey a look. "No, but I gave her the homework sheet."

"You fucking idiot you gave her an empty homework sheet." Bella laughs. "Well she said hand up the homework sheet so I did." Xander shrugs.

"Xander what." Avery looks at him puzzled. "Babe at least I handed a piece of paper in." Xander puts his hands up in defeat.

"Alright. Who is coming to our grannie on Saturday?" Nate changes the subject.

"I think all of us are going." I point to Liv, Ave and Bells. "Yeah I am coming for that pizza." Bella says.

"Not for us? I am so hurt Bella." Xander puts a hand on his heart. "Shut the fuck up Xander." Bella snaps at him and Xander gives her the middle finger.

"Alright prom tickets go on sale in three days everyone." Zoe from the prom council hands us all prom flyers.

The flyer is filled with a bunch of dark blues and blacks and in the middle is 'PROM' in huge silver sparkly letter.

The bells rings and we all rush to our next class eager for the day to end to get to the big party happening tonight.

This party happens once a year and it gets freaking massive.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

We are at volleyball training and we are checking the clock constantly so we can rush out of here and get ready for the party.

"Girls stop staring at that bloody clock and keep training." Coach snaps at us and we continue to play.

A few minutes pass and she finally lets us out. "Mads you ready?" Liv swings her car keys and we drive to her house.

"We still haven't talked about the wedding with Harvey." She smirks keeping her eyes on the road.

"There is nothing to tell, we had fun together and I actually enjoyed it." I shrug. "That is not nothing." She scoffs. I laugh. "Okay fine you're right."

"What are you wearing tonight?" She pulls up into her driveway. "Well I bought my black maxi skirt but I was wondering if I could look for a nice top.

"Of course. Let me go shower and you can look through my clothes then shower." She throws her volleyball bag on the floor and walks to her bathroom.

I look through her clothes and pick out a black tube top and once she is done showering I get in and we get ready for the party.

"You ready?" Olivia throws on her jacket and we walk down the stairs. "Don't be to late girls." Olivia's mom Sarah smiles at us from the lounge. "We won't mom." Liv opens the door letting me through.

We arrive and as usual there was already people making out at the front some man practically shoving his tongue down her throat. "Get a room." I hear Olivia mumble as she grabs my hand and we walk through the crowd of people.

A man brushes his hand along my waist and I feel my heart race nervously I hold onto Olivia's arm as she guides me through the people.

We walk to the kitchen and Bells Avery and Xander were doing shots. "Mads here!" Bella yells over the loud music handing me a shot.

Well she offered, might as well take it.

I take the shot and the burning liquor goes down my throat. Harvey and Nate come over. Nate wraps his arm around Olivia. My eyes trail down Harvey's body, he is in a pair of baggy jeans with a top that fits well with his biceps.