31-32

===Chapter 31 Anti-kill, Black Knife Qiushui gets it! (Five more) ===

With his sniper rifle, Chen Ye hurried to a building opposite the police station.

Then climbed to the fifth floor, found a window, set up a sniper rifle, and aimed at the rooftop of the police station building.

exactly.

He was aiming at the young man nicknamed "Ye Gucheng".

Chen Ye has never been a good man and believer!

How could others be worthy of his "Sura" nickname if they didn't fight back so they threatened his life?

One more thing.

Chen Ye was very greedy for the black knife Qiushui in the hands of "Ye Gucheng".

now.

On the roof of the police station, Ye Gucheng was holding a black knife, slashing zombies, just like cutting melons and vegetables. Every time it goes down, the zombies blocked in front will be divided into two and chopped into two pieces.

Soon, more than a dozen zombies fell at the feet of Ye Gucheng.

Seeing this scene, Chen Ye was even more greedy.

Raise the gun! aim!

Then, Chen Ye pulled the trigger without hesitation...

"Bah!"

A bullet was fired from the barrel and went straight to Ye Gucheng on the rooftop of the police station.

This body has a "shooting" skill in which the proficiency is still at the proficiency level.

Not to mention a hundred shots, if you want to snipe an unsuspecting person at such a close distance, you can still hit easily.

Through the sniper scope, Chen Ye could see that the next moment, Ye Gucheng on the rooftop of the police station, suddenly bleeding on his left leg, kneeled on the ground...

This shot broke Ye Gucheng's leg!

Originally, Ye Gucheng was already very reluctant to fight against so many zombies.

The thigh was severely injured at this moment, which was completely fatal to Ye Gucheng.

Not for a moment.

An army of zombies surrounded Ye Gucheng on the roof of the police station.

At the last moment of his life, Ye Gucheng gave up resistance in despair, turned his head fiercely, and stared at the opposite building.

Then, he saw Chen Ye and was waving at him with a smile!

"what!!"

Ye Gucheng let out an unwilling roar, with resentment, was overwhelmed by zombies...

...

In the building.

Seeing Ye Gucheng's body being dismembered, Chen Ye silently put away the sniper rifle, feeling deeply in his heart.

This was the first person to die because of him.

It can even be said that Ye Gucheng died in his hands.

The feeling of carrying a human life is not good.

but.

If it were to do it again, Chen Ye would still make such a choice.

Since he dared to hit his head with his idea, he must be prepared to be killed by him!

Compassionate, in the reincarnation tower, will not survive long.