173-174

===Chapter 173 Iron Man: Anti-Shura Armor! (Two more) ===

Brutal collision!

After launching, there is an invincible buff for five seconds, and the attack power is tripled!

Chen Ye's current strength attribute is 303 points!

After the triple increase, the strength attribute reached an astonishing 909 points!

This is horrible!

You know, a normal adult male has a strength attribute around 10 o'clock.

And Chen Ye's current strength attribute has reached more than 90 times that of a normal person!

For a normal man, his full punch is about 350 pounds. Calculating with the data, Chen Ye now punched out with a punch, reaching 31,500 pounds!!

What is this concept?

It is equivalent to a locomotive traveling at high speed, hitting the face of a giant monster.

boom!!!

With a roar, the earth is shaking!

The shock wave visible to the naked eye instantly shattered the shop glass on both sides of the street.

Almost in an instant, the face of the giant monster was dented by the iron ball. It seemed that the entire ugly face of the giant monster was missing a large piece...

The forward momentum of the giant monster came to an abrupt end!!

Inertia urged its huge body to stand upside down, then crashed to the ground...

"Rumble..."

The body of the giant monster knocked down countless houses on the side of the road.

Punch!

Killed a giant monster!

Hulk did this kind of thing once.

Now, Chen Ye has done it too.

Of course, Chen Ye is cheating. When the effect of the barbaric collision disappears, Chen Ye's true power attributes are greatly reduced. Compared with Hulk's Juli, Chen Ye is still far behind!

but.

No one else knows about this!

He only saw that Chen Ye killed a monster that they couldn't fight with a single punch!

This man...

so horrible!

...

"What's the matter? What happened? I'm not used to you suddenly being quiet." The black widow asked.

She was rescuing hostages in a building, so she only heard a loud noise and didn't know what happened.

After a while.

Hawkeye sighed heavily, and said in a bit of exclamation, "Is there a Hulk in this guy's body too?"

"Stark, listen to my advice!" The captain said slowly: "It's best not to trouble that guy! At least not now!"

The captain can now be sure that Chen Ye was merciful to their men in the Stark Building before.

Otherwise, with the power that the opponent had just exploded, he and Stark could not hold it with a punch!

Tony didn't speak.

He, who has always been more talkative, seemed a little silent at the moment.

Whether it was the weird superpower that Chen Ye showed before or the power that was just shown by smashing the giant monster with a punch, it was powerful.