105-106

===Chapter 105 One move determines the outcome! ===

From the very beginning, Chen Ye knew that he couldn't beat the old blind man!

The reason why he didn't choose the navy camp was because he knew that with his current strength, there was still a big gap between him and the admiral of the navy!

In other words, he can't get the best evaluation when he chooses the navy camp!!

Therefore, Chen Ye firmly chose the Pirate camp.

"Mr. Yixiao, I have another trick, please be careful!"

Unable to move Chen Ye, his tone was firm: "If you do this trick, I will automatically admit defeat!"

"Oh?"

Hearing this, the old blind man suddenly dissipated the gravity suppression.

"Your next attack is bound to be no trivial matter. To show respect for Your Excellency, I have to come up with something decent!"

After the old blind man finished speaking, he waved the knife in his hand and pulled a knife in the air.

Bang!

A purple gravity wave suddenly appeared from the old blind man and shot directly into the sky.

Upon seeing this, Chen Ye's expression changed.

He immediately saw that this was one of the old blind man's big tricks, "Summon a meteorite"!!

"Pre-departure gift, I hope I can discuss it with you next time!"

After the old blind man finished speaking, he took the stick knife back into the scabbard.

The crowd onlookers under the ring, not knowing what happened, were discussing:

"Hello, what's the matter? Don't you fight anymore?"

"have no idea......"

"Looking at the appearance of Senior Mondo, the battle doesn't seem to be over!"

"Uncle Blind, that's so strong, Senior Mondo has fallen for the first time."

"Look at the sky, then... what is that?"

"Meteor, meteorite?"

"Gosh, why are there meteorites here?"

"It must be the fruit ability of the blind man, it's terrible..."

"Hey, hey, are you kidding? This way everyone will be crushed to death!"

"Run! Run..."

...

A huge meteorite, pulled by the old blind man's gravitational wave, fell from the sky.

Because the landing speed is too fast, the meteorite rubs the atmosphere and bursts out a large flame, which looks like a flame planet falling, covering the sky and the sun!!

When the meteorite appeared, the recruits watching from the audience looked terrified and screamed.

Many people look dumbfounded!

Damn it!

It's just an internal assessment, Did it drop a meteorite strike? Do you want to be so exaggerated?

After they reacted, they immediately turned around, just like others, choosing to run for their lives one after another!

Suddenly.

There was a huge chaos throughout the square.

"Kula la, this movement is a bit too big, right?"

On the high platform, Admiral Green Pheasant spoke again.