67-68

===Chapter 67 Show off in front of Shura God? (Six more) ===

Reincarnation space.

Chen Ye appeared directly in Reincarnation Square.

Looking up at the clock on the square, the actual time is still only one hour past.

He spent three days on the copy of "The Great Wall"...

It's amazing!

Subsequently, Chen Ye began to process the personal copy of the proceeds.

In this personal copy, Chen Ye received a total of 60,200 reincarnation points.

In the world of "The Great Wall", Chen Ye upgraded his arrogance and spent 8,000 reincarnation points. Now Chen Ye has 52,372 points in his points account.

He intends to upgrade his armed color domineering again and upgrade his proficiency to the "Grandmaster" level.

However, waiting for him to check the reincarnation points required for the upgrade, he couldn't help but yell!

If you want to upgrade from "mastery" to "master", you need 40,000 reincarnation points!

It's five times as much as before!

too dark!

but.

The armed color is very easy to use, and the defense is extremely powerful...

After struggling for a while, Chen Ye chose to upgrade.

Then, the remaining reincarnation points were used by Chen Ye to redeem potential points and add his attributes.

He is preparing for the next copy!

The female ghost in "The Old Corpse of the Mountain Village" is beautiful and beautiful. In addition to using hallucinations to kill people, it can also control other objects and launch attacks directly.

Chen Ye upgraded his armed look and domineering, just to guard against this.

After Chen Ye chose to upgrade his proficiency, he instantly felt the difference in his body.

Now, as long as he wants to, he can always cover the whole body with the armed color domineering...

The real King Kong is not bad, invulnerable!

Name: Shura.

Reincarnation number: (C area) 90086.

Physique: 60.

Spirit: 122.

Strength: 100.

Agility: 52.

Distributable potential: 0.

Skills: English (proficient), driving (beginner), shooting (proficient), camouflage (proficient), basic knife technique (proficient).

Special skills: armed color domineering (grandmaster).

Fighting skills: None.

Ability: thought power.

Reincarnation points 372.

Comprehensive evaluation: C.

...

This is Chen Ye's current attributes.

(The mental power cannot be increased temporarily, and other attributes are needed to keep up!)

The strength attribute can reach 100 points, it is he who has spent all the reincarnation points.