209-210

=== Chapter 209 Virus from "Prototype"! ===

Wen Xingyi was right.

Sure enough, the city was blocked by the military.

Nobody is allowed in or out, curfew is enforced on the street, and there are no special circumstances, and it is not allowed to walk on the street.

Now, the only people who can walk on the street are the police and soldiers.

When Chen Ye and Chen's father were planning to leave, they were persuaded to return by the police who set up a card at the gate of the community.

Of course, if Chen Ye wanted to leave, he would be able to leave.

With his current strength and various special items, even if an A-level master came, he couldn't stop him.

It's just that Chen Ye didn't embarrass the police who had trouble setting up the card.

At this juncture, Chen Ye intends to cooperate with the government first to understand the situation.

Next.

The city has implemented closed management.

When it's time for dinner, there will be staff members who will deliver goods from door to door, such as rice, vegetables, meat, etc., to deliver enough food for a family of three for two or three days.

The network still has not recovered, it should be the entire city's network providers, have been evacuated.

In addition, the nearby signal base station must also be shielded from interference, and the mobile phone cannot receive any signal.

In other words, you can't even go online or make a phone call.

This move should be to prevent the disclosure of information and cause panic on the Internet...

At night, Chen Ye could hear faintly, in the center of the city, from time to time some roars were not like human beings, and the sound of shooting.

Chen Ye frowned, planning to enter the reincarnation space at night to ask questions.

finally.

It was midnight.

When the full moon tattoo on his arm began to glow red, Chen Ye immediately held it down and disappeared from the room.

After entering the reincarnation space, Chen Ye opened the address book for the first time and found that none of the three friends were online.

After thinking about it, he entered the entertainment city and came to the bar.

The bar in the Reincarnation Space has always been a place where many people are mixed. Countless people have chosen to relax here. It is a good place to inquire about news.

"Brother, is your place blocked by the military?"

"Blocked? What blockade?"

"Fuck, don't you know?"

"I haven't heard the news in this regard..."

"Brother, your side is blocked by the military? Me too!"

"Which city are you from?"

"Ha City, how about you?"

"CZ City..."

"What are you two talking about? Why didn't you hear relevant news on the Internet?"

"Nima, where the blockade is, the internet is gone, grass!"

"It must be something serious, otherwise the government won't do it like this..."

...

Not long after entering the bar, Chen Ye heard a lot of useful news.