85-86

=== Chapter 85 Shura! Top Fragrant Pastry (two more) ===

Capital.

In the Ye family's study.

Yiye Zhiqiu is reporting to his father:

"Dad, tonight, that ' Sura' has received a super **** evaluation again, and it's still a nightmare-level ~ dungeon..."

Hearing this, the old man's muddy eyes suddenly burst out.

Although the old man had never been to the reincarnation space, as a former leader, he knew much more about the reincarnation space than ordinary people.

Regarding the "SSS" level evaluation, Mr. Ye has only recently learned that there is such a perfect level of super **** evaluation when brushing the dungeon.

before.

Adam and Murong Chuuxue, the most talented characters, have only received an "S" rating.

The "SSS" grade evaluation was completely known for the first time after the character of Shura appeared.

After a long time, Master Ye sighed: "This person is indeed a gifted, born reincarnation!"

"With his talent and future achievements, he must be far above that gringo'Adam'!"

Yiye Zhiqiu asked, "Father, what should I do now?"

The old man did not answer, but instead asked: "What do you think you should do?"

Yiye Zhiqiu clenched his fist, then loosened it, and said in a low voice: "I have to say that this man's talent is indeed the most powerful I have ever seen. For the time being, I can't restrain him. He is not on the same level as me. Not in the same dungeon, and among the same level of reincarnation, no one is his opponent... I can't stop his rise!"

The master nodded and sighed: "You can think of this as the best!"

"Father meant..."

The old man closed his eyes and a trace of unwillingness appeared on his face. Then he said faintly: "Revoke the reward for him. With this man's talent, I believe that even the elders in the center are heartened, and continue to be enemies with him. , It is unwise, unless you can find a way to kill him."

"Could it be that Xiao Jin's hatred, just forget it?" Yiye Zhiqiu was not reconciled.

He is not concerned about the nephew's hatred.

But after revoking the reward for Shura, he will lose face in the space of reincarnation!

At any rate, he is also a member of the world's top 100 masters, a big boss.

As a result, I was afraid of a newcomer...

Passing it out will damage his prestige.

"Of course, you can't just let it go!"

The old man's face was calm, but his tone was full of hatred: "A genius like this would be unusual in the real world. Even if he is low-key, he will always reveal clues... Regarding his true identity, I will send someone to investigate. If we can't find it, we will endure it! If we find it..."

The old man didn't say the latter, but Ichiye Zhiqiu understood the meaning.

"Okay, Dad, I get it!"

...

In the space of reincarnation.

now.

Chen Ye's whole body was wrapped in a ball of red light, and his whole body was warm.