175-176

=== Chapter 175 Purple Sweet Potato Essence Appears! ===

"Have you heard what he said?" the captain said.

Tony: "It's hard to imagine that these words came out of a robber."

"Stark, I think there may be some misunderstanding in this!" Hawkeye analyzed: "The opponent grabs your armor, maybe there is something difficult to do!"

"No! The Elf Prince (playing Hawkeye), is a robber, he robbed me of two pieces of armor, two of them!! They are all the latest models I designed!" Tony was very depressed.

The captain suddenly said: "Attention, that person has entered space, I am going to close the space-time channel, and then it is time to counterattack!!"

Everyone lifted their spirits upon hearing this.

"Received, Captain!"

...

now.

Chen Ye passed through the passage of time and space and came to outer space.

"Warning! Master, you have entered outer space. There is no oxygen reserve in the armor. Please return to the earth's atmosphere as soon as possible."

Humans could only "Tsunade", and suddenly an urgent reminder came.

Hearing Tsunade's prompt, Chen Ye smiled slightly and opened his mask.

Suddenly, strong pressure radiated from within.

Chen Ye felt that the blood vessels in his face were agitated. If it weren't for his strong physique, the blood vessels might explode!

This is because there is no air and no pressure in outer space, and the pressure in the human body still maintains its value in the Earth's atmosphere. After entering outer space, the huge pressure difference between the body and the body is enough to make people swell and die!

Therefore, under normal circumstances, ordinary people will not survive long even if they can breathe in outer space.

Chen Ye is not an ordinary person, but he cannot survive long in outer space.

Outer space is full of countless deadly dangers, radiation, cold, pressure difference... anything can be fatal.

"Master, you are doing something extremely dangerous. Please don't directly expose it to outer space. In your current state, ten minutes is enough to kill you." Tsunade reminded again.

Ten minutes?

Chen Ye smiled slightly, then took out the oxygen mask and put it on his face.

The oxygen mask is very magical, as soon as it touches Chen Ye's face, it clings to Chen Ye's face, but it doesn't look dull.

Then, Chen Ye was able to breathe freely!

Putting on the armor mask, Chen Ye asked, "Tsunade, how is my state now?"

"Master, the thing on your face is amazing! With it, you can survive until the armor runs out of energy!"

Hearing Tsunade's words, Chen Ye glanced at the energy displayed in the upper right corner.

There is 56% energy!

enough!!

Afterwards, Chen Ye looked straight ahead.

There, there are several huge spaceships and an endless army of Zetarians.

One of the spaceships was extremely huge, just like a giant floating fortress, standing in the depths of the void.