57-58

===Chapter 57 killed two barbarians! ===

"You don't always call me a strong man, it sounds weird, just call me Chen Ye!"

Chen Yedao.

Shao Dianshuai was stunned when he heard the words, and after thinking about it, he said, "Why don't you call you Mr.?"

It was impolite in ancient times to call him by his first name.

Mr. is a respectable name.

Chen Ye nodded: "Also."

"Mr. Chen, I don't know what you are doing here?" Shao Dianshuai asked.

"Since I learned from my father that I am a Han, I want to come to Han to see..."

Chen Ye continued to use these words as an excuse, and then said: "However, I am more interested in the monsters under the city wall now! I don't know where those monsters came from?"

Shao Dianshuai glanced at the soldier next to him, and said: "Military, come and introduce Mr. Chen!"

The handsome Wang Junshi heard the words, arched his hand slightly, and said: "Those monsters, named gluttonous, are monsters used by God to punish mankind's greed. Two thousand years ago...their lair was in Gouwu Mountain!"

Master Wang Jun explained the ins and outs of gluttony.

actually.

Chen Ye knows the plot, so he also knows this information.

He deliberately asked because he wanted to use the power of these men and soldiers to help him kill Gourmet.

Although Chen Ye is very strong now!

But he will not be so arrogant, one person can pick up all the gluttony!!

According to the original plot, there are many gluttonous gluttons, and there are thousands of them.

He can't kill himself!

After hearing what Army Master Wang said, Chen Ye pretended to be surprised: "There are such evil things? If they are not stopped in time, the world will be in chaos!"

"Mr. Chen said exactly!" Shao Dianshuai answered, "I waited to stay here to prevent the gluttons from harming the world!"

"However, the gluttonous food is getting stronger and stronger, I am afraid we can't stop them for too long..."

Speaking of this, Shao Dianshuai sincerely invited: "Mr. Chen, your force is amazing. I don't know if you can do anything to save the people in the world?"

These words were in Chen Ye's arms.

Chen Ye smiled secretly in his heart, but on the surface, he pretended to be upright and awe-inspiring: "It is incumbent!"

"Ha ha!"

Shao Dianshuai happily said loudly: "Mr. Chen is a hero. With Mr. Chen's help, there is a lot to do in this matter!"

General Lin Mei, who was standing next to Shao Dianshuai, looked at Chen Ye again with beautiful eyes.

At this moment, Chen Ye, in her mind, is a hero with the world in mind!

And young and promising, outstanding force!

Just when General Lin Mei was thinking about it, suddenly, a messenger came in from outside.

"Report! Commander Dian caught two barbarians, please dispose of Commander Dian."

Upon hearing this, Chen Ye's eyes flashed.