79-80

===Chapter 79 As long as I don't persuade you, you can't help it===

Chu people are beautiful!

She was a famous Cantonese opera actress during her lifetime, and her husband was a teacher from Murakami, named Bu Wantian. She looked gentle, but she was a well-dressed beast with a snake-hearted heart.

After Bu Wantian and Chu Renmei got married, they met a wealthy daughter in an accident.

To marry rich daughters, they don't want to lose the reputation of loving the new and disgusting the old and clinging to the powerful. So Bu Wantian came up with a poisonous scheme!

He lied to Chu Renmei that he owed Tian Qi a gambling debt to the villager and asked Chu Renmei to accompany Tian Qi for one night.

As long as Chu Renmei agrees, the gambling debt can be written off.

But Chu Renmei agreed with her husband.

This hit the trick of Bu Wantian!

In the end, Chu Renmei was caught on the spot by Bu Wantian's men when she met Tian Qi!

Bu Wantian claimed to the public that Chu Renmei had committed seven crimes and beat Chu Renmei to death on the charge of adultery. His face was even stoned into a human shape. The body was wrapped in a mat and randomly thrown on the hill.

But after Chu Renmei died, the soul learned the truth, and the grievances could not be calmed down, turned into ghosts, and harmed the world!

This is the origin of the beauty of the female ghost in "The Old Corpse of the Mountain Village".

It can be said.

Chu Renmei is a poor person...

...

Chen Ye's words seemed to anger Chu Renmei.

The surrounding scenery suddenly changed.

raging!

There was a sudden fire around 477.

The living room is still the same, but the surroundings are full of raging flames, blazing flames spreading everywhere, and heavy flames are placed at the exit of the passage.

The intense temperature seemed to be poisonous. Chen Ye took a breath and felt uncomfortable in his mouth and nose. The poison went straight to his lungs, burning extremely hot!

Hallucinations!!

Chen Ye knew that this was Chu Renmei's killer trick.

"Such an illusion... it makes me feel suffocated, it is amazing!!"

Although he knew Chu Renmei's hallucinations were powerful, such real hallucinations still surprised him a bit.

but.

There was no trace of fear on Chen Ye's face.

Chu people's killing routines generally create hallucinations, make the target confused between reality, panic, and struggle in fear, and then scare oneself to death.

But such a routine is useless to Chen Ye.

Chen Ye closed his eyes directly, then slowly calmed down, calming himself.

It worked!

The feeling of suffocation just now disappeared.

Although the surrounding "flame" was still there, Chen Ye couldn't feel the slightest temperature.

The illusion created by Chu Renmei does not affect Chen Ye!

Of course, to be able to do this, the heart of the brave deserves great credit.