215-216

===Chapter 215 Thousand-Year Tree Demon vs Shura Big Brother ===

"This bell should be Miss Xiao Qian, used to summon the old witch?"

Chen Ye asked with a smile while holding the bell.

"My son, don't shake it, grandma will be summoned!" Nie Xiaoqian looked anxious.

actually.

When Chen Ye told all her secrets, Nie Xiaoqian believed Chen Ye's words a little bit.

She had long wanted to escape from the sea of ​​suffering, but she had never had a chance.

The thousand-year tree demon suppressed her bones, and she could not be reincarnated, so she could only do her life for the tree demon all the time.

"Girl Xiaoqian, don't worry, since I said I want to save you, I am sure to deal with that old tree monster!"

Chen Ye played with the bell and asked, "I have something I want to ask you. I heard that the old tree demon is very familiar with the old demon Black Mountain. Did it say that it wants to give you to the old demon Black Mountain as a concubine?"

"My son, why do you even know this?" Nie Xiaoqian was shocked.

"Oh, I guessed it casually... So, did the old tree demon betray you to the old demon Black Mountain?"

Nie Xiaoqian nodded sadly, and said pitifully: "My son, you guessed it, grandma has already betrothed me to the old black mountain demon, and in seven days, I will pass the door."

Seven days?

Isn't that just when the mission is over?

The reincarnation system is a hard time!

It's no wonder that the Samsara Tower has existed for so long, and those Samsaras still don't know the importance of Nie Xiaoqian, let alone the big Boss of the Old Monster Black Mountain.

It seemed that he wanted to enter the territory of the Black Mountain Lao Yao, so he had to think of a way to let the Black Mountain Lao Yao advance the marriage contract.

Afterwards, Chen Ye looked at Nie Xiaoqian.

Seeing Nie Xiaoqian's pitiful appearance made people feel distressed.

Chen Ye sighed, Nie Xiaoqian is not only beautiful, but also naturally charming, and every move can attract people's love and affection.

"Girl Xiaoqian, I said that if I can save you, I will be able to save you, but I have a plan next, and you have to cooperate with me!"

Chen Ye used his camouflage skills to pretend to be a hero with the world in his mind: "I'm here to cast down demons and eliminate demons and save the common people. The old Black Mountain demons do a lot of evil. I have long wanted to get rid of this scourge. Ms. Qian, help me get rid of demons 〃`!"

Nie Xiaoqian was taken aback and couldn't help asking: "My son, the old demon from Black Mountain has 10,000 years of deeds, how can I help you?"

"Can you take me to the site of the Black Mountain Lao Yao?" Chen Ye couldn't help asking.

Nie Xiaoqian shook her head and said: "I'm sorry, son, to the death city is the site of the old black mountain demon, no one can get in unless he opens the passage."

Chen Ye nodded, then smiled: "Don't talk about this first, that old tree demon has suppressed you for so long, I will help you teach him a lesson!"

When the voice fell, Chen Ye shook the bell in his hand.

"Ding jingle bells!"

This bell seems to be a magical artifact, and although the sound it makes is not great, it has strong penetrating power and can travel far.