45-46

===Chapter 45 Big guys come to Shura (six more) ===

Looking at the back of Yiye Zhiqiu's departure, Chen Ye still looked calm.

Not only did Chen Ye not panic at all about the reward order issued by Yiye Zhiqiu, but he was a little bit looking forward to it!!

He has just broken through the first floor of the Samsara Tower and is about to go to the second floor.

At this level, there is almost no strength surpassing him!

and.

Chen Ye also has a BUG like the sky, that is, he knows the plot!

With such an advantage, is he still afraid of being hunted down in the copy?

I killed Ye Gucheng last time and got the Black Sword Qiushui!

I don't know what will the person who comes to die next time bring him.

Subsequently.

Chen Ye used 300 points to open a box.

...

It wasn't until Shura's back disappeared into the box that everyone in the bar hall began to talk.

"Lying in a big trough, Great God Shura, and Big Brother Yiye Zhiqiu, get to work!"

"Hey! The Great God Shura is too stiff, a little bit softer, he won't get to this point!"

"Haha? Are you afraid that you have drunk too much? Yiye Zhiqiu is here, even if Asura is subdued, he can't easily let it go."

"I don't pay attention to anything else, I just want to know, is anyone going to get that devil fruit?"

"Yes, yes. Few people can withstand the temptation of a devil's fruit. But I don't think the Shura God is easy. Is it an ordinary person who can get the evaluation of the SSS Super God twice?"

"The Lord Shura will be in trouble in the future..."

"Yeah! Alas! With the talent of the God of Asura, as long as he doesn't fall in the middle, he can catch up with Zhiqiu Ye Zhiqiu sooner or later, and it's a pity that he can even fight the first Adam in the future.

"Hey, look at him, someone has gone in to find the Great God Shura."

"That's... Normanov, the A-level powerhouse! People from Sam's Empire!"

"Although Normanoff is not on the top 100 list, he is still a big man. He came to Shura, and he must represent the government of the Sam Empire."

"Great God Shura, don't sell it to the Sam Empire!"

...

There was a lot of discussion outside, but the box was very quiet.

"Hello, Mr. Shura, this is Normanoff. I am very interested in the copy strategy in your hand. I don't know what price you want to pay?"

Hearing the person coming in, speaking fluent English, Chen Ye rejected the other party in his heart.

Although Chen Ye is also a selfish person, he will not be selfish without a bottom line.

The copy strategy of "Zombie World War", if sold to foreigners, is like a rival!

Of course.

Although I don't want to sell it to foreigners, I still have to do it.

It creates a sense of urgency for the forces in the country and also allows him to wait for the Lions to speak...

Chen Yedao: "Mr. Normanoff, please tell me your quotation first, and let me see your sincerity!"