145-146

=== Chapter 145 Shura mighty! Murong Chuuxue was surprised ===

In the box of the teahouse.

Murong Chuuxue also did not go offline.

She has a very good relationship with Murong Yuling. Murong Yuling is doing a copy tonight. Of course, she is an elder sister.

Even if Shura was a genius with him, Murong Chuuxue was still a little worried.

This is also normal, after all, the copy of the Samsara Tower is extremely dangerous.

Therefore, Murong Chuuxue has been waiting.

When he heard the broadcast that Shura once again received super **** evaluation, Murong Chuuxue smiled slightly and muttered to himself:

"Sura, you succeeded again!"

At the same time, she breathed a sigh of relief in her heart.

Asura succeeded, presumably that girl Yuling also completed the task, right?

"I don't know what kind of evaluation Yuling's girl can get. If I can mix it with an A-level evaluation, it would be pretty good!"

Just thinking of this, suddenly, the entire reincarnation square, once again broadcast:

"Congratulations! Samsara, Murong Yuling, performed particularly well in the dungeon world of the Samsara Tower "Venom: Deadly Guardian". During the mission period, he killed 12,219 symbionts, over-completed the dungeon mission, and received the best evaluation: SS!"

Hearing this broadcast, Murong Chuuxue's pretty face changed, and the whole person sat up straight.

"It turned out to be a double S evaluation!!"

Murong Chuuxue muttered to himself, shocked on Qiao's face.

Even she has never gotten the evaluation of SS level!

Then Murong Chuuxue laughed, smiling happily.

"Now, that girl Yuling must be so happy, right?"

The voice just fell.

Suddenly a prompt came from the system:

"You have a new communication message.' Adam has invited you to make a video call. Please handle it in time."

Hearing the system's prompt, Murong Chuuxue's beautiful eyes flashed with light, and then smiled and connected.

next moment.

A middle-aged white man with deep eye sockets appears in the video.

The middle-aged white man looks plain, even a little bald, and looks just like an ordinary person.

If you see such a person on the street, I am afraid that no one will think that such a guy will be the world's number one master, the only person with a comprehensive evaluation of the "S" level!

The real Adam, of course, can't be like this.

This image is a disguise created by Adam when he first entered the space of reincarnation.

"Good evening! Madam!" Adam greeted me with a smile.

Murong Chuuxue also smiled and said, "Mr. Adam, why did you suddenly contact me?"

"Snow, I want to cooperate with you once!"

Adam spoke directly, clarifying his intention.

Soon, the space of reincarnation will be closed, so he made a long story short and decided quickly.