117-118

===Chapter 117 Tempest Shura Online Hammer Zombie (1/10) ===

"Renjiazhen?"

Chen Ye felt that the name was a bit familiar.

It was only a short while, he couldn't remember where he had heard it.

Later, Chen Ye asked: "Are there any celebrities in this town? Or, who is in charge in this town?"

The little old man was very kind and quickly replied:

"The person in charge of the town is of course the elder Ren family, and even the security captain of the patrol room is the elder Ren. However, when it comes to the most famous, it must be the Jiu Shu of Yizhuang, who is around a hundred miles away. I don't know what Jiu Uncle is capable of. People in the town, whether they are trying to hit a ghost or do a futile job, are looking for Jiu Uncle!"

Chen Ye was slightly taken aback when he heard the words.

Master Ren? Uncle Jiu?

Isn't this the world of "Mr. Zombie"?

Then Chen Ye laughed.

He has experienced zombies and female ghosts. This time there is another zombie... Are you going to collect all the monsters?

Now that you have come to such a world, surely the points should be on the zombies, right?

"Excuse me, Lao Zhang, how do I get to Yizhuang?" Chen Ye asked again.

The little old man pointed in one direction and said: "Out of the town, just keep going forward! But if you go now, I'm afraid you won't find Uncle Jiu."

"Oh, why?"

"Today is the day when Grandpa Ren moved his grave, Jiu Shu has been invited by Grandpa Ren!"

Old lady Ren moved his grave?

Isn't this when the plot just started?

Moreover, Chen Ye remembered that after the corpse of the old lady was moved out, the corpse would turn into a zombie in a few days...

"Then, where is the grave of the old lady?"

"My son, you walk straight forward from here, and when you leave the town, turn to the right. There is a hill over there. Master Ren and the others are on the top of the hill."

"Thank you Lao Zhang for your advice."

...

Say goodbye to the little old man.

Chen Ye was not in a hurry to find Uncle Jiu.

Now that this is the world of "Mr. Zombie", it's easy to handle.

As a former classic, of course, he has watched "Mr. Zombie" and remembers the plot clearly.

The plot of this movie is not complicated. It is a big family named Ren who is preparing to move the grave of the grandfather who has been dead for more than 20 years. As a result, a powerful zombie is moved out and harms Renjia Town.

In the end, it was Uncle Jiu who took the shot, and together with others, subdued the zombie!

As Chen Ye walked, he was thinking about what to do next.

The plot has just begun, and there are still two or three days before the old man's corpse becomes a zombie.

Go looking for zombies now, it's useless.

This matter is not in a hurry and needs to be taken slowly.

Chen Ye planned to find a place to live in the town first!