37-38

===Chapter 37 Second-tier copy of Reincarnation Tower (four more) ===

The discussion among these students started as a pure worship of Chen Ye.

But when it comes to the latter, it turned out to be a discussion about whether Shura should disclose the "Zombie World War" copy strategy.

Several selfish stupid dicks, eagerly hope that Shura can open the strategy.

However, most of the students are still relatively positive about the Three Views and hold objections.

Chen Ye frowned, then took out his mobile phone and started surfing the Internet.

Not surprisingly, Shura's name resounded throughout the network again.

And this time, it was far more sensational than the last time!

Not only do the netizens discuss it, but also the major media are scrambling to report it.

[The strongest genius in the reincarnation space appears, he is Shura! 】

[Shura, where is it sacred? 】

[According to several reincarnations who have been in contact with the Asura God, the Asura God who speaks Chinese is very likely to be a Chinese! 】

...

Because the copy of the Reincarnation Tower is far from comparable to the copy of the safe zone.

What's more, what Chen Ye brushed out of the SSS-level super **** evaluation was the copy of the first floor of the Samsara Tower.

This is the only way for all who want to become stronger!

crucial.

As the student just said.

Many people dare not go to the Samsara Tower because the Samsara Tower is too dangerous. But if there is a strategy that is evaluated by super gods, the result will be different.

Therefore, this time it seemed so sensational.

"This big guy named Shura is awesome!"

"I have reviewed the copy of "Zombie World War". The zombies in it are very powerful. It is hard to imagine how the Shura boss managed to kill hundreds of thousands of zombies in ten hours.

"Hundreds of thousands of zombies, the boss of Shura is too mad!"

"It feels like it's only a matter of time before the talent of the Shura boss is ranked first in the world!"

"I heard that the boss of Shura is still our compatriots in China. Hahaha, you are proud of you!"

"Come on, the boss of Shura rises, wins the first place, and defeats that Adam!!"

...

There is a lot of heated discussion on the Internet.

Seeing these discussions, Chen Ye was quite refreshed!

Because Shura is him! !

Subsequently, Chen Ye opened the reincarnation forum.

He is still being discussed throughout the forum.

only.

Chen Ye's good mood did not last long.

Because he saw a post!

[I think that the Shura boss should open the strategy of "Zombie World War" to benefit all mankind! 

This is the title of the post!

The post is very popular.

It is still early in the morning, and the number of replies to the post has exceeded thousands.