119-120

=== Chapter 119 is shocking! (3/10) ===

then.

Master Ren took Chen Ye and Ren Tingting and left Ren's house to a foreign restaurant.

As for Ah Wei, Master Ren disliked him for not having a city and was ruthlessly abandoned...

Ten minutes later.

"Here, it's here."

Master Ren took the lead to get out of the car and said to Chen Ye: "The owner of this Western restaurant is very familiar with me. He has also been abroad and opened a Western restaurant. I heard that his chef is a foreigner dug from abroad. !"

After he finished speaking, Master Ren stared at Chen Ye's face, wanting to see if Chen Ye had any reaction.

If Chen Ye is timid at this time, it means that Chen Ye has a problem!

Chen Ye naturally looked as usual.

Hearing what Master Ren said, Chen Ye knew that today's meal was not that easy to eat.

However, Chen Ye didn't panic at all.

The big deal is revealing the stuff, can Master Ren still bite him?

Believe it or not, he can slaughter the entire Renjia Town-clean!

Besides, it's not that he can't speak English.

The three of them walked into the restaurant, and immediately a waiter greeted them and led them to the window on the second floor.

Master Ren is a distinguished guest in the restaurant, so he usually arranges a good location.

Then, the waiter handed the menu to the three of them.

Master Ren chuckled and said, "Mr. Chen, you can order whatever you want to eat. You are a high-achieving student from abroad. By the way, help my friend try it. The chef he invited is authentic and not authentic!"

Chen Ye smiled slightly and opened the menu.

There are not many foods on the menu, and they are all in English.

However, Chen Ye was completely overwhelmed.

"Ineedasteak, andacoffee."

Chen Ye directly blew out English.

The waiters here are trained and can understand some simple English.

"Okay sir, send it right away."

When Master Ren saw this, he still smiled.

If he can only speak a few sentences of English, he can't pass his level.

Then, Master Ren and Tingting Ren each ordered their food.

Of course, they all speak Chinese,

There were no guests in the restaurant at noon. Soon, the three people's orders were delivered.

The three of them ate and talked.

When he was eating almost, a fat middle-aged man about the same age as Master Ren came to the table with a white man with a deep eye socket.

"Haha, Master Ren, why come to me for dinner today?"

Upon seeing this, Chen Ye smiled slightly, picked up the napkin, and wiped his mouth gracefully.

He knew that the highlight was coming!!

"Come and take care of your business!" Master Ren smiled.

"Thank you, thank you!"