89-90

=== Chapter 89 Dungeon Task: Trouble! (Six more) ===

"There is no doubt that the Great God Shura is a true God!!"

"Do you still need to say that? The Great God Shura has long been my idol!"

"Is the day dominated by the Asura God coming again?"

"The **** Shura is too dick. I drank in the space of reincarnation last night. In the second half of the night, I heard that the big man Yiye Zhiqiu had already withdrawn the reward for the big man Shura!"

"Fuck? Really?"

"Of course it's true. Many people know about this now."

"It's true. I was there at the time, and Yiye Zhiqiu was still talking, saying that he wanted to make friends with the Great God Shura..."

"Fuck, fuck, blame me for being ignorant, and I'm going all over the world!!"

"Is Yiye Zhiqiu afraid?"

"It must be scared! Asura is so talented, as long as he grows up, he will be the world's number one master every minute, who is not afraid?"

"The **** Shura is too awesome! As a newcomer, he scared off a big guy like Ye Zhiqiu!"

"I heard that the Great God Shura is a Chinese native. As a Chinese compatriot, I told the Great God Shura that I am deeply honored to have a compatriot like you!"

"Upstairs, don't think I don't know, you want to be close to the boss of Shura!"

"The talent of the **** Asura is amazing. I feel that those supernatural universities should invite the **** Asura to be a teacher!"

"+1, if Asura is willing to be a 507 teacher, I will be the first to sign up!"

"Do you want to sign up? Then you have to see if other schools accept you. A school with the Asura God will become a prestigious school!"

"Yeah, just rush to the strategy in the hands of the Great God Shura. Those who want to sign up must have squeezed their heads!"

"Hahaha, guys, go to the official website of the War Academy (the top super university). The school official has just released the news, saying that if the Shura boss is willing to teach, he will be treated directly to the deputy dean!!!"

"Fuck, awesome!!"

"This wave of Sao Operation 666 at the War College! Of course, it's the Shura boss who is even more awkward!"

...

Discussions on the Internet are in full swing.

have to say.

Chen Ye watched the netizens praise him, and his heart was quite dark and refreshing!

When Chen Ye saw netizens say that the "one leaf knows autumn" had removed the reward for him, and also said that he wanted to make friends with him, Mr. Chen Ye was stunned, and then he smiled coldly.

He is not a fool!

Of course, it can be seen that this is just a slow-down strategy for "One Leaf Knows Autumn"!

If "One Leaf Knows Autumn" finds a chance, the other party will kill himself without hesitation.

Chen Ye sneered in his heart and didn't care about the compromise of "One Leaf Knows Autumn".

In the future, he will choose to kill the opponent if he encounters "One Leaf Knows Autumn" in the future!

Subsequently.

Chen Ye found the official Weibo of the "War Academy", and he saw the dynamics posted on Weibo, and he threw an olive branch at him...

Shaking his head and smiling, Chen Ye closed Weibo and opened the Reincarnation Forum.