229-230

=== Chapter 229 Hegemony begins, in Cao Ying! ===

"Come here, here comes the boss Shura!"

"Finally hope is here, this wave is all expected to follow the boss of Shura!"

"As long as you hold your thighs tight and the boss of Shura eats meat, we can also drink soup!!"

"Oh! Don't be happy too early, this time I heard that there are foreign forces and I want to snipe the Asura God in this dungeon!"

"Fuck? Really?"

"Nima, why are you talking about it now? Don't catch fire at the gate of the city and **** the pond fish!"

"I slipped away, the gods are suffering from fighting with mortals, let's withdraw!"

"I won't leave. I believe in the Asura God, knowing that someone will attack him, the Asura God dares to come, indicating that the Asura God is confident.

"Yeah! Shura is a real god, and he has never missed his hand. He has been super **** every time, and the only SS evaluation is handy! Isn't such a person trustworthy?"

"Sniper Shura boss? Haha, just don't be killed by the anti-kill!"

...

now.

Prepare to have at least hundreds of reincarnations in the room.

There are also a large number of reincarnations being sent in.

Seeing Chen Ye's appearance, these reincarnations suddenly talked about it.

Suddenly, a reincarnation came to Chen Ye and said loudly: "Sura God, my name is Monkey, and I have just reached the B-level comprehensive strength evaluation. This time I will confront the dungeon. If everyone's tasks are not conflicting, I am willing to take your lead and obey. Your order, give those foreigners a color!"

As soon as this person's voice fell, a companion next to him immediately followed: "Yes, God Shura, my name is Liuer. As long as there is no conflict between our tasks, I am willing to obey your orders!"

Hearing the words of these two people, more and more people responded.

"And I!"

"Me too, give those foreigners a tough lesson!"

"Plus me!"

"Great God Shura, as long as we can teach foreigners, we are willing to follow your instructions!"

In the end, the vast majority of people spoke out one after another, expressing their willingness to follow Shura's orders and teach foreigners.

Such a concerted effort has infected countless people.

Everyone was full of enthusiasm, and the atmosphere was enthusiastic.

Chen Ye laughed!

Show a happy smile!

He said loudly: "Okay, let's deal with foreigners together! 〃`!"

As long as everyone's tasks don't conflict and deal with foreigners together, why not do it?

After getting a response from the Shura boss, the atmosphere in the preparation room became more enthusiastic.

At this time.

A prompt came from the system:

"Attention everyone, reincarnations, after 10 minutes, starts to teleport the mission world..."

That's it.

In the preparation room, at least two hundred Samsaras gathered!!

Everyone gathered together and talked a lot.