207-208

=== Chapter 207 ss evaluation? It's easy! ===

Seeing the comments of netizens, Chen Ye opened the Reincarnation Forum.

In the forum, there is a top post called "Is Shura God Exhausted? "!

The post is very popular!

It seems to be sent in the morning, and now there are more than a thousand replies.

Chen Ye clicked on the post and saw the original poster's speech:

"I woke up early in the morning and saw many people saying that the Asura God Jiang Lang was exhausted. I just want to send you two words "Hehe"! Because the Asura God brushed an SS rating last night? If I tell you, the Asura God will go this time. The main goal of the copy of "Kung Fu" is not a system task at all. He made the SS evaluation easily. What do you think?"

"Think I'm talking nonsense? I can tell you that, last night, when the Asura master brushed the copy of "Kung Fu", I was also there. In addition to me, a few of my friends were there..."

"According to the official guide, the most powerful copy of "Kung Fu" should be the charterer and a couple of the chartered wives in the village of the pig cage, right?"

"Tell you guys, fart!"

"These two husbands and wives can only be regarded as masters at best. They are not top-notch. The true super masters are the Fire Cloud Cthulhu and Xingzi, especially Xingzi. They are extremely terrifying, and their comprehensive strength has reached ~A level!! "

"It may be said that everyone does not believe it, but this is true. I don't know where the boss of Shura, the two masters came from!"

"And the boss of Shura found these two masters just for their kung fu!"

"Yes, you are not mistaken. After entering the dungeon world, the boss of Shura easily killed Brother Chen, the leader of the axe gang, and then became the leader of his own, no one would dare to refuse! Then, the rest of the time, the boss of Shura, all Spends it on these two people!"

"Let me talk about the appearance of these two people. The Huoyun Cthulhu is a bald old man, probably in his fifties. The real age of Xingzi should be very young, but he looks more vicissitudes of life!"

"However, I don't recommend that everyone imitate the Asura God and pay attention to these two people. Again, the strategy of Asura God is only suitable for him!!"

"First of all, Xingzai was not a peerless master at the beginning, just an ordinary person, who needed to be beaten badly. Every time Xingzai was beaten up, his strength would skyrocket. Finally, he would be severely beaten to interrupt his muscles and veins. Only by rebirth from Nirvana can he become a master of the world! The one who can do this must be another master of martial arts."

"At present, it seems that only the Evil God Huoyun can do it, but...don't think that the Evil God Huoyun is very talkative. People also have a nickname called the ' Ultimate Killer King'!!!"

"Huoyun Cthulhu is polite to the Asura boss, it's all because the Asura boss is awesome! Can you beat him and try someone else? Kill you in minutes!"

"Next..."

...

...

"...Now, in retrospect, the **** Shura simply doesn't look down on the rewards of the mission, or else he would use the difficult level "Midnight Ring" next door, and the **** Shura went to brush "Kung Fu" entirely for the sake of Xing Zi. The palm of the Tathagata, and finally the Asura God succeeded!"

"I once saw the Great God Shura using this trick secretly, and with just one palm, I blasted a three-story building directly into scum!"

"For the Great God Shura, I admire it!"