203-204

=== Chapter 203 Who is the best in the world! (Five more for subscription) ===

"Helper, if you play a game with Ah Xing, who is better?"

This question of Huoyun Cthulhu left Chen Ye in a daze.

Many people around heard the words and wanted to know the answer.

Chen Ye thought for a while, and said to Xingzi: "A Xing, use your Tathagata palm, give me a try!"

Everyone was taken aback.

Everyone has just seen how powerful the Tathagata Palm is.

That is, the Huoyun Cthulhu is powerful and can resist a palm.

Change to any one of them, and get a palm, surely you have to hang!

Chen Ye asked Xingzi to take the initiative to slap him.

I'm afraid it's not a bad brain, right?

Only Huoyun Cthulhu was very relieved of Chen Ye.

No one knows how strong Chen Ye's defense is.

"Helper? This is not so good, right? What if..."

The words behind Xingzi didn't say anything, but everyone knew what it meant.

"just in case?"

Chen Ye scolded, "Smelly boy, do you think you can beat me to death with one palm?"

Huo Yun Cthulhu could resist a severe injury and survived, Chen Ye's defensive power was much stronger than Huoyun Cthulhu's.

"Senior, you let me first!"

Chen Ye supported the evil **** Huoyun and stepped aside.

Then he came to Xingzai and said faintly: "Go ahead, let me see how powerful the legendary Tathagata palm is!"

"Helper, are you serious?"

"Nonsense!" Chen Ye said unhappily, "Don't underestimate your helper, take action quickly and use your full strength!!"

The voice fell, armed and domineering, instantly covering Chen Ye's body.

He did not deliberately seek crimes.

I want to try, how powerful is "Tathagata Palm".

If he just doesn't use it, then he will not waste his "temporary savvy card".

Of course, judging from the performance just now, the power of the Tathagata Palm is not bad.

Seeing that Chen Ye's body was as hard as steel, with a look of surprise on his face, Xingzi suddenly understood that his gang leader was also very difficult.

"Helper, then I'm here, be careful!"

Xingzai reminded him, and then fell into anger at Dantian, aimed at Chen Ye, and took a palm shot in the air!

"boom!"

The air was blown into an explosion!

The strong qi gas formed a hurricane and swept past.

Behind Chen Ye, some uninhabited soil houses instantly turned to ashes.

As for Chen Ye himself, he flew far away.

After flying hundreds of meters away, Chen Ye landed heavily under the control of Nian Li.

After landing, Chen Ye's face changed, and he felt a **** smell in his throat.

he is injured!

The appearance of the body is not a big problem, and the armed look of the grandmaster level is not muddy.