179-180

=== Chapter 179 is a sensation! Three Super God Evaluation (End of the copy) ===

The maximum range of the bracelet's transmission is only five kilometers.

What is five kilometers in space?

A sneeze at the speed of light is far more than five kilometers.

Therefore, Ebony Mouth soon discovered Chen Ye.

"Catch him!"

Thanos immediately ordered!

Thanos is very angry with this human who dares to play with him!

With Thanos's order, the "Sanctuary II" war spacecraft was immediately launched and flew towards Chen Ye.

As a top-level spacecraft, Temple II naturally possesses a powerful power system.

Its maximum flight speed can reach 0.3 times the sub-light speed, and it has a curvature navigation system.

Hum!

The huge Temple No. 2 began to accelerate, and directly slammed into the "little bit" in the distance!

...

far away.

Chen Ye smiled slightly as he watched Temple No. 2 chasing.

He didn't choose to escape but was wearing battle armor and staying quietly.

actually!

On the spaceship of the Qitarians before, Chen Ye wanted to "smash and dissolve" for a moment and threw it on Thanos...

However, Chen Ye knows that the chance of success is very slim.

Thanos is not a fool, he will avoid him if he is not 29, and there is an ebony muzzle. It is almost impossible to hit Thanos.

"The countdown to the end of the mission starts 10, 9, 8, 7..."

Hearing the system's prompt, Chen Ye didn't care if Thanos could see it or not, he raised his hand and waved at the huge temple No.2...

next moment.

All the reincarnations in this dungeon world, including Chen Ye, disappeared!

Ebony Throat was taken aback, unwilling to report: "Master, that human has disappeared again..."

Thanos did not speak, staring blankly at the void outside the glass.

The appearance of that human being gave him a very bad premonition.

"Master, that evil god's plan has failed, should we attack the earth directly?"

Hearing this, Thanos said lightly: "Go home!"

Go to Earth now?

not the right time yet!

A supreme mage, and an Odin, are all difficult old monsters...

...

"Congratulations! Samsara, Shura, performed extremely well in the dungeon world "Avengers" of the Samsara Tower. Within 10 hours, he wiped out all the Qitarians, over-completed the dungeon mission, and received a perfect evaluation: SSS! "

Super God!

In the huge space of reincarnation, the broadcast of the reincarnation system sounded again.

The countless reincarnations who heard the sound of the broadcast, all stood on the spot in shock as if they were struck by lightning!

Because.