139-140

=== Chapter 139 Riots: The most dangerous is you (8/8) ===

Since his possession in the riots, Drake's acting style has become more and more unscrupulous.

Grumpy, killing innocents...

A few days later, as far as Chen Ye saw with his own eyes, at least six or seven people died in Drake's hands.

This guy has a very good relationship with the government. Even many shareholders of Life Foundation have the shadow of a big consortium behind them, so no one dares to engage him.

Many times, Chen Ye could hear that Drake was "talking to himself" in the office alone.

Of course, Chen Ye knew the truth.

Drake was talking to Riot.

Bewitched by the riot, Drake plans to launch the spacecraft to the symbiote planet as soon as possible.

That's right!

The Life Foundation Company has its firearms and spaceships.

So the rest of the time, Drake focused on the progress of the spacecraft and didn't care much about other things.

He also sent people to chase Eddie before, trying to recover the venom from Eddie.

Up to now, there is no interest at all.

Drake's behavior is what Chen Ye would like to see.

The only thing that surprised Chen Ye was that the male reincarnation never appeared...

one day later.

Suddenly, Drake hurriedly left the company and asked Chen Ye to drive towards the launch point of the spacecraft.

He didn't want to wait any longer.

The launch point of the spacecraft is on the coast.

When Drake entered the spacecraft control room, Chen Ye stood at the door and immediately dialed Murong Yuling's number.

"Great God?"

"Where are you?" Chen Ye asked.

"I just arrived in downtown San Francisco, and I am rushing towards the Life Foundation Laboratory."

"Turn around, I will send you a position, you rush to me with 10 points!"

Chen Ye finished speaking, hung up the phone, and sent a location to Murong Yuling.

After doing all this, Chen Ye immediately walked towards the control room.

"No more testing, ready to launch immediately!"

As soon as he arrived at the door of the control room, Chen Ye heard Drake's grumpy roar.

"But... Boss, the flight team is not ready yet!" a staff member persuaded.

"You don't need a flight team, I can drive!" Drake said impatiently.

Seeing that Drake was going his own way, the staff was about to persuade again and suddenly felt a huge pain in the abdomen.

A sharp blade pierced the staff's abdomen.

And the end of the blade is Drake's arm.

"what!!"

When other staff members saw the sudden death, they still killed them in this strange way, screaming in terror, and fled the spacecraft control room.

In the blink of an eye, Drake was left alone in the control room.