177-178

=== Chapter 177 crippled Thanos! (1/8) ===

Behind Thanos, there were two others.

One is a weird man with an elegant temperament and a sharp-mouthed monkey cheek.

There is also a half-human, half-mechanical bald woman (Nebula).

Seeing such a combination, Chen Ye looked solemn.

He can ignore Nebula, but Chen Ye must pay attention to Ebony Maw.

As the most terrifying existence in the "Five Obsidians", the strength of Ebony Maw is very strong.

The opponent's ability is "migrating minds", which is very similar to Chen Ye's mind power.

However, in terms of superpowers, the Ebony Maw can be thrown away in the eight streets of Chen Ye!

In "Avengers 3", the performance of Ebony Maw is very eye-catching, not to mention the crushing of Doctor Strange, but also easily gets Iron Man and Spider-Man who are chasing after it. If it were not for the plot, Ebony Maw is not that easy~ so easy to die. !

Not to mention, besides Ebony Maw, there is a more terrifying Thanos!

At this moment, Chen Ye already had the urge to run away without "smashing and dissolving"!

Had he not known the original plot, understood Thanos, and knew that Thanos was a pure idealist, not a bloodthirsty person, Chen Ye would have been fascinating long ago.

"Earth people, welcome your arrival."

Finally, Thanos took the lead to speak, his tone revealed his interest in Chen Ye.

Chen Ye let out a sigh of relief, solemnly: "Thanksgiving, I didn't expect to see you here!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the ebony throat scolded: "You are presumptuous, even calling my lord by the name?"

After Ebony Maw finished speaking, he wanted to teach Chen Ye a lesson, but Thanos waved to stop him.

"You know me?"

Thanos looked at Chen Ye and asked in surprise.

"Of course, you are an overlord, I have heard of your name!"

Chen Ye nodded, staring at Thanos.

Chen Ye was not afraid of the ebony throat that was bluffing.

Ebony Throat is strong, and Chen Ye's strength is not weak!

If the two want to fight, it is not yet known who will kill them.

In the original plot, Dr. Strange was crushed by the ebony throat. It was because his power was too small. The ebony throat locked Dr. Strange with a cane so that Dr. Strange could not move.

If you change to Chen Ye, Rebar may not be able to trap him!

Moreover, Chen Ye was armed and domineering, and it was not easy for the ebony throat to kill Chen Ye.

"Since you know me, why are you fighting against me?" Thanos asked with a smile.

Chen Ye shrugged and said: "The earth is my hometown, of course, you can't tolerate your destruction!"

This is completely nonsense and fooling Thanos, this world, to Chen Ye, is a copy, and he is just a passer-by.

Thanos didn't know this, and Chen Ye had camouflage skills, so he believed Chen Ye's words.

Then, Thanos suddenly said: "I will give you a chance to surrender me! As long as you are loyal to me, I can give you a guarantee that you will not invade the earth again!"