Chapter 8 - No touching only teasing

Once again As-salamu alaikum and hello to all my wattmates . I am back , this time again late . Enjoying a lot these days although irritating u people by not updating :-P . Anyways guys i am really sorry as the previous chapter had a lot of mistake it looks as if i have updated in half sleep . But this is better . Read and enjoy :-)

And yes i would like to dedicate it to DeepaliKashyap3 :-) . Love you sweetie .

AANISA'S POV 

We both were siting in the car from the last 1 hour , but neither did Azaan said anything nor did i said anything . The car had pin drop silence . it looked as if any horror movie was going on - darkness all around , silence and then all of a sudden the ghost appears . I waited a bit for the ghost to appear but when it didn't i turned my head and looked towards Azaan , who was busy driving , He again was wearing a suit i think this guy as a special affection towards Suits . But he was looking good . I was lost in my thoughts when all of a sudden the car stopped with a yank . Azaan tried to start the car again but it didn't . He tried two more times , but still no respond . He finally got off the car and opened the bonnet and then there was smoke all around .

"The car is not getting started ?" i asked softly , still siting inside the car .

"No sweetie " he said tilting his head to the side so that i could see him " the car is alright , working properly , actually i enjoy stopping the car in the center of the road and then talk to you ." he said with a smile , which vanished as soon as it came . then he mouthed something , which i didn't got .

"I am sorry !" i said in a offended tone .

After examining the car's engine for 15 minutes Azaan finally closed the bonnet . He then called someone . There conversation was not clear to me as i could only hear Azaan . After he ended the call he didn't told me anything indeed he sat on the bonnet and started tapping his phone . I also got off the car and saw Azaan giving quite tensed looks to his phone , new phone to be added . He was looking so cute , i mean anyone sitting on a bonnet with cross legs , wearing a suit having tensed look  busy on phone as if the world is in it would look cute .

"Will you just tell me whats wrong ?" i asked him

"Asking as if you could help ."he replied still looking at his phone .

"Maybe ." And as i said this he immediately turned toward me and give me a look full of shook . seeing him it looked as if he would start laughing at any moment .

"I didn't know you were a mechanic ." he said and started laughing .

"Will you please shut up ." i said putting my hands on my hips .

"Ditto " he said with a smile and then again started looking at his phone .

"Argh Azaan just get me to the hall as soon as possible or or or ............" I could not complete my sentence as I did not got any suitable word .

"Just shut that drama I called the mechanic he would be coming in an hour -" I did not let Azaan complete his line and yelled .

"An hour have you lost it , the party would get over in an hour -" this time Azaan didn't let me complete .

"Well in that case I have a better option for you , bring the PT usha inside you out and run to the hall which is exactly one hour away " he said frustratedly . 

"Go to hell you remain here and I am leaving ." I said and started walking . The road was straight which means he could see me walking . After walking a few steps i turned around  , I thought Azaan would be following me , but he wasn't .