Chapter 23 - Office = Battle Field

As-salamu alaikum and hello to all my wattmates . Sorry for late update actually am in pakistan visiting my relatives and roaming with cousins =D Anyway so it is the continuation of the last chapter . Read and enjoy . And ignore the mistakes as its 12:56 at night and guess what ? I am out roaming around with my cousins ;-) hence I am not in a mood to proof read so plz manage =D

And yes it's dedicated to my another awesome reader @sumaiaislam . May Allah bless you dear =D

AZAAN'S POV .

Aanisa entered without knocking , with a cup of coffee in her hand and going through the file in other hand . I twisted my chair a little bit to my left and thought of stretching . Closing my eyes I stretched out my arms and legs and was about to fold them back in when something hard hit my feet and my stomach suddenly started burning and I heard a loud thug  and my coat was strongly pulled . All this happened just in a few neno seconds , so fast that I even couldn't open my eyes to see what happened . But once everything was over I opened my eyes and ..... HELL !! Aanisa was on the floor beside me with the file still in her one hand while the other pulling my coat . I was having a look at my surrounding when my stomach's burning sensation kind of yelled at me to look at my self and guess what . I found my white shirt soaked up with hot coffee .

"Yaaaa Allahhhhh . What the hell is wrong with you women ? Don't you see where your walking ?" I said getting up .

"Well I very well see where I am walking but I guess you don't know where to do what and where not !"snapping at me she got up and walked towards me .

"Oh please just shut up and look what you did ." I said pointing towards my wet shirt . "Do you even realize that I have a fucking important meeting in a few minutes ." I said talking some aggressive steps towards her .

"Don't you dare blame me . Got that Mr.Azaan Rehman Khan as it was you stretching at wrong place ." She said taking equally aggressive steps towards me .

"I guess that you forgot that it was you reading the papers while walking with a coffee cup ." I snapped walking more close to her .

"And you were the one who asked me to get the coffee !!"She too snapped back walking towards me . And now we were just a step away which too was covered by me . We were so close that our nose were brushing against each other it was like my one move or her one move and our heads would be touching . She felt a bit uncomfortable due to the closeness as she stopped looking into my eyes and turned and walked away . And I don't know why I did it but I just got hold of her wrist and jerked her back towards me . She was so not expecting it as she just lost her balance and landed on me . So now her hands were on my chest while mine on her back holding her close to me . She wanted to get out of my grip and was squirming but I just didn't wanted to let her go . Its strange that how having her so close feel so good . How my heart suddenly tells me to not let her go . How my heartbeat quicken when she's close . How -- . The train of my thoughts stopped as soon as Ufaq entered without knowing .

"Sir Mr.Ibrah- ah-umm.... I sorry ... sorry ... I didn't knew ...." Ufaq , who right now was looking down , said holding back her giggle .

"Erhh.....no .. it-it's nothing like your thinking ."I said letting go of Aanisa and turning towards Ufaq . While Aanisa who was all red due to embarrassment just hid behind me . "So why you're here without knocking ?"

"Sir actually I just wanted to tell that Mr.Ibrahim is here . He's meeting with your father right now but he soon will be in the conference room for the meeting ." Saying this she left .