Chapter 28 - Drunk Devil

As-salamu alaikum and hello to all my wattmates . Back with another chapter . Hope you enjoy =D

AZAAN'S POV .

(Recap .....)

"Azaan actually Aanisa isn't feeling well she is not ok she wants to go home she is just - whoa !!" Aanisa stumbled but before she could fall I wrapped my arms around her "erh ...... she is just ......" Aanisa grabbed my chin and kissed my cheek putting her arms around my neck ".....erh .... Drunk !!" Jane completed .

What ?!?

(New .....)

"What !?!" I yelled making Aanisa close her eyes . "Drunk ?!?! What the .....!?! Will someone explain me what the hell is going on here ??" I yelled out of confusion , Aanisa doesn't drinks then what the hell was going on . How come she's drunk !?! I was lost in my thoughts when Aanisa spoke up .

"Uhh-hmm you yell so much babe ." She said pouting and had fingers in her ears since I had been yelling straight into her ears . "Always yelling around ." She said still pouting and pushed my chest so as to get out of my grip . And then once she was out , she started taking unsteady steps backwards and begin to giggle without any reason and then all of a sudden she said ,"You act like Godzilla ." And just to prove her point she started lightly beating her chest growling weird . I took a step towards her to get her back but before I could reach her ....

Thug ....

She stumbled and landed straight on her butt . "Aanisa !!" I cried and rushed to her . "Your alright ??" I asked bending in front of her .

"Erh ... le-let's go ho-home ." Jane stammered from behind . I nodded and got up saying ,"Aanisa get up ." But to my surprise she shook her head in a no and then shrugged and with a huge grin plastered on her face she said ,"Carry me ."

What !?! You must be kidding me !! Right ??

I scowl thinking she must be joking . But when in reply Aanisa giggled wiggling her eyebrows and said ,"Come on . What are you wait for ?" I was sure she wasn't . I stared at her trying to intimidate her but her smiling sweetly just made it impossible . Hence , rolling my eyes I scoped her in my arms carrying her home . All through she kept babbling either asking me about 'where was I ?' Or rather telling me that 'she missed me' or telling me about her wish 'to dance' and God knows what else . Ignoring everything she said I carried her to her room and placed her on the bed . "Stay here okay ." I told her and she let out a small giggle and then nodded . I took the duvet and covered her . I was about to leave when I turned back to her , and leaned back in , close to her face , I whispered sternly ,"DON'T . MOVE . okay ." Her face at once turned into a cute serious baby type , her head nodding rapidly , signifying that she got what I said . "Sleep ." I told her and she immediately closed her eyes .

Didn't her drinking turned her into an obedient devil ....

Satisfied , I left the room closing her door . Zubair and Jane were standing in the lobby . Zubair was trying to comfort Jane and was rubbing her arm . I guess it's time to figure out what is going on .

JANE'S POV .

Azaan walked out of the room and headed towards the office . I immediately turned to Zubair and said ,"Zubair he's gonna kill me seriously you know his temper right !! He will burst at me !! Do something !!" I whispered in a rush , totally scared  of what was going to happen .

"Jane , just relax . He won't say anything . He will understand . Moreover it wasn't your fault . so come on ." He pulled me along with him to the office . But I stopped as soon as I reached the door . Azaan was standing behind the table . He had removed his coat and hanged it on the chair and was rolling his left sleeve up . Just the way the guys do when they are ready to punch someone . Once he was done with the left sleeve he noticed me standing in the door . He began to roll the right one and simultaneously gestured me to take a seat . His expression were really pissed and frustrated .