Chapter 31 - What Happened ?

As-salamu alaikum and hello to all my wattmates . Back with another chapter . Hope you enjoy =D

And guys this italic her in the previous chapter , as you can see in the pic , isn't nisa

And guys this italic her in the previous chapter , as you can see in the pic , isn't nisa . It's someone else . I thought of surprising u guys with it but u people instead surprised me by not even paying attention . I guess those are the side effects of making lots of grammatical errors in ur book =/=/=/

AANISA'S POV .

"Gotta get him off my hair , gotta get him off my hair ...."

"Aarrgghh !!" Groaning lowly I rolled over , now laying on my stomach and pulled the pillow over my face . Who is playing music earlier in the morning . The person is surely ma- my thoughts got broke in between by a heavy arm snaking around my waist . Oblivious about what was going on my eyes snapped open at once and I threw the pillow behind me and as I looked forward my heart just popped out . Azaan was laying beside me , half naked , snuggling closer . Shocked , I unconsciously started screamed and pushing him , making him scared and jerking up at once . He jumped back in such a way that I felt as if he was going to hit me . Scared I made an attempt to save myself and jumped behind and

Thug ......

Unlike him I feel off the bed . But luckily the pillow I threw before was there and it protected my head but not my butt though . "Ow ! My butt !!" whining I rubbed it .

"Are you mad ??" Azaan spoke up making me aware of his presence . Not having the strength and mood to argue in early morning I slowly whispered "I am s-" but before I was done he cut me short .

"Why they hell are you screaming in early morning ??"

"Well I could ask you a million more why's , you know ?" I said in a groggy voice and stood up but the duvet , that had got pulled along with me , was tangled in my legs and made me stumble and almost fall thought I luckily maintained my balance . Mentally praising myself I finally faced Azaan and continued ,"You went with Zubair na , you had some important work , isn't it ?? And it even was gonna take long . Then why are you back early ?? And what are you doing in my room ??" I inquired . My words mixed with yawns . Nevertheless he didn't got effected even a bit and just kept ogling and smirked suddenly . Putting my entire weight at my one leg I placed my hands on my waist and narrowed my eyes at him making a try to intimidate him . Bothered not even a bit , Azaan got off the bed and stood in front of me , really close . He leaned forward making me immediately lean back due to the proximity .

"Looking hot in my clothes ." He said smugly and winked . I grimaced at his comment which was highly farcical and weird .

"What are you talk- HOLY RABBITS !!" My sentences changed midway as soon as I glanced at myself and all my sleep ran away . I was freaking wearing cream short till my knees , with my legs at full display and a drop shoulder blue white lined shirt showcasing my entire arms . Yelping out loud I tried running towards the washroom . Please note 'I tried .' Before I could escape Azaan grabbed my elbow and yanked me back towards him . I crashed landed right on his chest but immediately came back to senses and tried pushing him though never meeting his eyes .