Chapter 37 - Dirty Truth

As-salaamu alaikum to all my wattmates . Back with another chapter.  Hope you enjoy =) =)

Song - Mic drop by BTS . Well if possible you guys do watch their mic drop performance in HK that is really killer .  Even better then official video =) =) Moreover the version tagged above starts in Korean and the one I have in my phone starts in English thats the only difference . Otherwise it's the same killer song . Pllzz listen!!

AZAAN'S POV .

Waking up to BTS' danger being played on full blast was not really the morning I was looking forward to . Like whose screws went lose early in the morning ?? Thinking , I walked to the door and rubbed my eyes trying to get rid of the sleepiness which immediately went away the moment my eyes landed on the scene in front of me . Aanisa was standing in the open kitchen , right across the room , stirring something placed on the stove meanwhile singing and dancing . Chuckling lightly I smiled at the unexpected greeting and leaned against the door frame looking at her for sometime . As she practically , danced over to the basket on her left and grabbed some tamatos . Getting back to her place she started chopping , more like swaying her hips side to side moving her head along with the beats as she used the knife as a prop and her face giving full expressions with the words as her lips followed the lyrics and went between her teeth the moment the lyrics were over and the beat was on .

Pushing myself off the frame I walked towards her meanwhile she twirled around dancing and walked towards the refrigerator , swaying her hips , head and arms all around . I placed my lower arms on the counter and putting my weight on them , I leaned forward observing her every move closely . She probably didn't knew I was around since she had her back towards me and was too engrossed with her dance to feel my presence . She bent down to the last section of the fridge in search of something . When the song changed and 'MIC drop' came up . And It was as if something got into Aanisa . Since out of the blue , she jumped up with one of her hand near her waist in an 'oh yes' kind of action and the other up in the air , and a cucumber in it to be added and started dancing on full flow singing along . Then there was a gunshot beat at which Aanisa converted the cucumber into a gun and shot at the refrigerator like a kid and then sang ,"Did you see my bag ?  Did you see my bag ? It's hella trophies and its hella thick . What you think about that ? What you think about that? It better got my haters hella sick . Come on follow me follow me with your signs up ......." She danced with full swag , moving her arms , shoulder and hip , and full expressions and then spun around and was swirling back to the counter when she did a body wave and lifted her head up in a dance move and her eyes met mine .

"ALLAH !!" She yelped throwing the cucumber away and jumping together placing her hands on her face making me burst into fits of laughter . Then after some seconds she moved both her index fingers and thumbs to opposite sides of her face and collecting all her other fingers over her nose , she looked at me through her fingers with her nervously narrowed embarrassed eyes and curled eyebrows and slided her hands down to her heart trying to calm her breath .

"Morning to you too , love ." I mocked and her cheeks blushed even harder and she roamed her eyes everywhere looking for the remote of the music system . I seated myself on the stool next to me and crossed my arms across my chest looking at her keenly . Her medium length ombre hairs that ends just about her lower back unlike always were let down and half of them where in front of her shoulder due to all that jumping and dancing . The color of her hair was really making her frightened brown eyes stand out . She was wearing a white ankle length maxi dress that had blue and red floral print at its hem up till her knees . It had a normal round neckline , maybe a bit broader then usual , making her smooth creamy neck look very small and fragile and showing off her collarbone , that was getting even more defined due to her uneven breathing . It had quarter length sleeves but still her thin small wrist , that were so fair that one could easily trace her veins , were totally empty all that there was were shining vintage stones embedded in the ring on the third finger of her small thin hand with plain nails . She had no make up on , no jewelry other then her wedding ring and was wearing plain black flip flops making her feet look even fairer . On whole her attire just spoke of the kind of person she was . She looked really elegant , plain but in a nice way and angelic with her white dress , fair rosy skin , frightened eyes , plump and smooth red lips and red blush covering her skin with each passing moment .