Chapter 16 - My Henna

Oh God oh God OH MY DEAR GOD 5k+ readers 300+ votes and 67 in spiritual *dangling here and there like a drunkard man* .............

once again As-salamu alaikum and hello to all my wattmates . Don is back ;-P , finally after sooo many days . Yeah I know it has been more than half month , 22 days to be more exact but feels like ages ¡_¡ ¡_¡ ¡_¡ . Okay I guess I should just shut that drama . So here's the update . So read and enjoy :-) .

And yes I would like to dedicate this chapter to Princess_MG for being such a great reader :-) .

AANISA'S POV .

Yesterday I didn't replied to any of the messages and straight a way went to sleep . And now today it was my henna in the next 2 hours , I really wish that the situation doesn't turns out to be like yesterday . But yet one thing is to admitted that no matter how it started or ended but still my sanget ceremony was one to be remembered . Remembered throughout the life . Everyone was busy in there own work as we were going to have henna ceremony here at our home only . The entire house was decorated with different flowers and colorful clothes . A trust with blue and white color scheme was set up in the lawn as food was to be served there . It too had a bit flower decoration . The rasam (ceremony) was to be done inside only as a result the stage was set inside . It too had flower decoration and has the same color scheme . The stage was quite big as Ruben's family too would be here . You see we people love each other so much that we decided to have all ceremonies together .

I was roaming around with Zaffar and looking to the work being done when Aafreen came .

"Oye here you are and I have been searching for you in the entire house !!" She said spreading here arms wide . "Come on now you need to get ready , we are already running out of time , Rubena is already here . Come ." She said and started dragging me along with her . But I kept on looking back at Zaffar who was shouting and asking me about various things like what he should wear , which color , which brand , which shoes , blah , blah , blah and I too was enjoying my back walk and answering him . I continued walking back and climbing up the stairs , when I felt Aafreen let go of my hand , I turned around to check but despite of being able to see her face or back I bumped into something and was about to fall back down the stairs when someone got hold of my elbows and pulled me forward and I crash-landed on his chest . I open my eyes to see what was happening but the only thing I could see was black .... only black .

Wait !! oh my Allah !! did I became blind , oh no !! I can't be blind , not now at least , I still have to see my marriage , oh no !! No Allah !!

I was brought out of my trance when someone jerked me back and I came face to face to Azaan . What face to face !?! Ya Allah !! I love this guy so much that even if I am blind I am thinking about him and his face .

"Okay okay Miss.Unbalanced I know that this is your way to wish good morning to people but it would be better if you don't try your such good morning stunts at staircase's edge ." No this can't be my thinking . It means ........ means I can see .

"Wow !! I can see you ." I extended my arms and cupped his cheeks after a few minutes I got hold of his neck then slided my hands down his chest meanwhile my eyes followed my hands . While his hands were yet holding my elbows . "Yepii !!" I almost shouted with a huge grin and jumped on him . I slided my hands across his neck and started moving my upper body , side to side , along with his . He huffed shortly , tightened his grip on my elbows and pulled me back .

"What the he--" he was cut off by Aafreen and Zaffar's clearing throat . And it was then I realized that we were standing at the point where the stairs diverge , leading to the left and right block of the house . And for your kind information , this meant that people working in the lobby as well as people standing in the front of the right and left block could easily see me and Azaan and they definitely would have seen me jumping on him . I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a clicking sound , and I came back to my senses and found my hands on his shoulder while he still was holding my elbows . He was glaring at me and taking advantage of time Zaffar took a picture .