Chapter 32 - I Am Stuck

Assalaam-salamu alaikum and hello to all my wattmates . Back with another chapter . Hope you enjoy =D

Inspired by what if #one of my favorite movies =D

WARNING : It's a bit hot in there , I am already telling you guys . So later don't say you weren't informed =)

AANISA'S POV .

After driving for like 5-6 minutes  we were in the main market with hundreds of people walking around as well as car's driving around . Reminds me of our own markets . We both silently sat in the car , a lot comforting silence . I glanced at him and found him sitting calmly , shades on , looking out at the traffic lights , with his one hand gripping the steering wheel while the other elbow resting on the open windows' frame with his fist in front of his mouth . I don't get one thing , Azaan Rehman Khan , a man who has a reason behind everything he does , who doesn't even let's a straw , around him , move without his profit . Why is he acting so sweet suddenly ?? Wasn't he like totally against me just a day back . Then what happened suddenly . Why is he being so polite towards me ?? Showing me affection and a normal behavior ?? To the extends I know him I very well know that there is a reason behind all his act . But weirdly , as much as I know there is a reason and it is a act , I still just want to forget everything and believe it . I know that believing all this would at last put me in trouble but I still want to give a try . I guess love practically turns us into a believer of illusions . It makes you pretend that everything is okay even though it's not .

It make you want to stay in the fade , hid away from truth . It keeps you in the darkest corner and gives you hope that there's light all around . It's just an illusion .

I was brought back to earth as soon as my side door opened . I turned towards it and saw Azaan standing out . "Any plans of stepping out or not ." Shaking my head and clearing my thoughts I got out of the car and Azaan locked it . "And yeah , listen !! Tomorrow it's Zubair's marriage anniversary . He's gonna throw a party . So you gotta buy something formal too , ok ." He said taking off his shades and pointed towards the boutique near by ,"That's the best here . Wanna try ??" I shrugged in reply and he smiled leading me in .

Oohhhkkk ..... his sweetness is really giving me hard time .........

We got in the store and a woman approached us . "How many I help you , sir ?" She asked Azaan since he was standing ahead . "Well , get my wife whatever she wants ." He lightly touched my lower back and pushed me a bit forward , sending shivers all through my body . Allah !! I got it . He's trying to kill me that's why he acting so nice . He wants me to have a heart attack due to my overwhelming feeling of joy . The woman smiled at me and lead me towards their best stock . She started showing some of the latest designed dresses . But none of my type . I looked around for Azaan , when I didn't found him near , and saw him sitting on the sofa engrossed with his phone . Giving no care about the world around .

"Allah !! Now I know why it sucks to go shopping with men ." Mumbling I excused myself and walked to him . I stood beside him and waited for him to feel my presence . When he didn't , I silently crossed my arm and cleared my throat aiming to gain his attention but got none . I once again repeated my actions yet nothing . "There's a world outside your cell you know ??" My words finally got his attention . He simply smiled at my comment and looked up at me . Well at least I thought that was it until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me right into his lap . The pull was so sudden that I couldn't even resist all I could do was gasp . My eyes grew large as saucer and placing my hands on his shoulder I immediately tried getting up . I had reached midway only when he grabbed my elbow and pulled me back and this time before I could escape he wrapped his arms around my waist trapping me . Smacking his arm I glared at him and said through gritted teeth ,"What are you doing ?? Lemme go !!" I tried pushing him but all in vain .