Chapter 9 - Surprise Engagement

Wowwww 600 + readers .

Once again As-salamu alaikum and hello to all my wattmates . I am back .Anyways i don't think you guys would be in a mood to read any author's note so i would just shut up and start . But read the one in the end . So read an enjoy .

And yes i would like to dedicate this chapter to Salamatummmi for being an awesome reader .

RECAP .

Ladies and gentleman , you all knew about Yasir and Rubena getting engaged but there is one more couple getting engaged . So , I am very overwhelm to announce that today my daughter Aanisa would be getting engaged to Azaan my sister-in-law's son ." Bade abbu's words Just made numb.

AANISA'S POV .

After bade abbu completed the announcement , zafar came to take me to the stage with a wide smirk which told me that he knew each and everything . I went to the stage where bade abbu along with badi ammi and khalu ( Azaan's father )were standing although khala( Azaan's mother ) was missing .As soon as i reached the stage everybody started staring at me . i don't know why but their stares just made me a bit nervous . Soon Azaan too was called on stage but once he reached the stage instead of standing beside me he excused himself along with khalu . They went to one of the rooms . And now plz don't ask me what they were talking about , as i personal was not allowed in . Anyways i still stood there blushing like idiots . I was looking at my cousins who were happy more then me . Zaroon was not there , Addu AKA Aadil was mouthing all the best to me while Tabassum was shooting dead glares at me . I thought that she would be looking at someone else but when i looked to my left as well as my right there was no one else she could pass those glares to .

This girl was really acting weird she was one of my those cousins who shared all her secrets with me but now , she even did not talked to me since the day she came . I smile at her in a hope of getting a smile back but instead she frowned , turned about and went to the same room where Azaan was . this time i got a bit tensed .

After a few minutes every one came out and i was finally relaxed . And to my surprise Azaan had a huge smile which showed his cute dimples . I seriously wanted to pinch his checks . Once Azaan reached the stage he came and stood beside me and smiled at me making my heart beat even faster.

Then khala opened a box and took a ring out of it . It was then when i looked at khala , and believe me if looks could kill she would definitely have killed me at that moment , right there . what was wrong with all of them , first Tabassum and now khala . Did i do something wrong . A lot of such question were going on in my mind but the happiness of finally publicly getting engaged to Azaan was more than all this . so i just decided to skip these question for at least now . Maybe they would be acting like that just because everything was happening so sudden .

I was lost in my thought when Azaan took my hand an slipped the ring in Left hand to the same finger , who's nerve , people believe , goes straight to the heart . When i looked at the ring my happiness was multiplied by 10000000 . That ring was damn pretty (above is the pic of the ring) . It was a vintage style engagement ring . It was a quite unique , antique and expensive to be added , jewelry piece . i have never seen any such ring before Neither did the people in the hall have seen as everyone was gasping out of jealousy after seeing the ring , some were even asking there husbands to get them the same . Then badi ammi open another ring box which had Azaan's ring . And to my surprise it was the same ring which i pick for bahi , it means that all this was planned long before , and no body told me anything . Any ways i too slipped the ring in Azaan's finger . After that there was a long photo-shot . And then finally we were allowed to have dinner which means we were allowed to go join our friends .