Chapter 27 - Couldn't Be Missing

As-salamu alaikum and hello to all my wattmates . Finally back with another chapter . Hope you enjoy =D

Dedicated to my sweet sis and friend @wajihatazeen =D

AANISA'S POV .

You know that irritating moment when you are already awake yet you don't feel like getting off the bed but the light from the Windows just doesn't allows you to do so . Well I am exactly stuck in one such situation . It's been quite long since I am awake yet I just don't feel like getting up , but this stupid window , uff .

"Aanisa ....... AANISA .." And just to make the situation worst I could even hear someone calling for me . Frustrated and groggy , I finally decided to get up . With my eyes still close I kicked the duvet away and , finally with great efforts , I sat up on the bed . And from my last night's navigation the washroom should be to my right that would be straight in front of me once I got off the bed . Thus without bothering to open my eyes , I dragged myself off the bed meanwhile tying my hairs in a messy bun . All along the voice kept yelling my name louder and louder . In other words the person was getting closer and closer . I took two baby steps towards the washroom . Until -

"Aani-" the voice was cut off short since the person and me bumped . The rock hard chest , which I till now know is of Azaan , hit me so hard that I stumbled back and fell straight on my back on the bed .

Look even Allah , the prophets and the entire nature wants that I shouldn't get off the bed .... and just sleep .....

"Hhhmm ..." moaning I turned to my side and cuddled up with the pillow .

"Dear god !! Seriously !!" Azaan grumbled out loud . "Aanisa !!" He called out in a stern voice . Yet I didn't replied . "Aanisa ." He tried again , irritated this time . Still no reply from me . I liked irritating him just like he liked irr- "AANISA ." All my thoughts jumped off the window as soon as yelled . But I wasn't giving up that soon . Lifting my pillow along with me , I shifted to my other side . "God !! women Stop getting on my nerves . Wake the hell up and listen to me ." He tried to pull me up but I just got my hand off his grip whispering "hmmm ....... I am listening ." And then came a yawn . "Aanisa I am serious here . Get up right now and listen to me . I am going out with Zubair . I have some work to b- ALLAH !! Aanisa are you listening ." Honestly I really wasn't getting anything since I wasn't paying any attention . "Enough of it ." He said and in flicker of an eye there were arms behind my knees and on my back as I was lifted off the bed .

Honestly his arms were better then bed .

Smiling and moaning lightly I buried my face in the cock of his neck and felt him stiffening though he relaxed the next minute . I breathed in and my nostrils were filled with his divine cologne , making me moan again .

Fabuloussssssss morning ........

He started walking to god knows where . I didn't knew neither did I care . I was busy enjoying our closeness and the moment . Everything was going well and then suddenly he placed me down and ice cold water splashed on me- wait . What !?! ALLAH IT'S SO COLDDDDDDD . Gasping I snapped open my eyes to find myself standing in the washroom under the shower .

"My babe's awake huh ??" Azaan said in a sweet mocking voice with a adorable mocking smile . He was standing far away from me , neatly dressed in his branded dark blue pants and sky blue shirt with sleeves folded till his elbows and black Ray Bans hanging off his pocket . "So as I was saying I am going out with Zubair . I have some work to be done . I might not came for lunch and maybe even dinner . The maid is already here and the breakfast is cooked , she is doing the cleaning right now . Ask Jane if you need anything . She will be at her home or maybe even come over so handle ." He said taking his shades out of his pocket and wearing them while I turned off the shower glaring at him . "All I am saying is that I am going out sooo ...... at least try not to burn the house down ." He mocked again making me clench my teeth .