Chapter 30 - Normal Drunkards

As-salamu alaikum and hello to all my wattmates . Back with another chapter . Hope you enjoy =D

AZAAN'S POV .

I went back to the car and quickly drove away , before the drama could increase . I can't believe all this stuff has happened with me , no actually , I can't believe that all this IS still happening with me . I glanced at Aanisa who busy singing and enjoying the music . Come on , this girl who doesn't even can stand my glare , hits me every time I yell , more like , was about to yell . This girl who always become red as a tomato , whenever near me , has been dangling in my arms and kissing me for the entire day .

Like this is insane ..... she's insane .....

Shaking my head I turned my attention back to the road , the thoughts still going in my mind . The thing that surprises me the most is that I liked seeing her like this totally courageous totally Aanisa . I remember when we use to be young , she was equally dominating and I always use to follow her like a lost puppy . We were really close . Our bond was the strongest ever since our childhood until she decided to spoil it all . The building anger just resulted in me tightening my grip on the steering wheel and shifting the gear , speeding the car even more . Everything would have been good and normal only if she wouldn't have decided to get married . Trust me , if she wouldn't have forced me into this marriage , then things would have been so different . Its all because of her , only because she wanted to marry me , I had rough time with my father , my mother and father had issues , I couldn't marry her , Aanisa drifted me away from her , her one stubborn wish spoiled everything and now not only me alone , but even she's paying for it too .

But the major thought messing with my brains is , I want to go against everything . I want to try with her just for once . I want to see that what will happen if for once we are put together . Because this women is a complete mystery . Nobody can tell what's going on inside her little brains . She can surprise you with her every move . And I don't know why but I surely want to try reveling this mystery . I looked back at her and found her still busy with music . She is bloody irresistible , her personality has this weird force that can attract anybody in just a blink . She make people incapable of hating her . She appears way to innocent to belong to this cruel world , but then her actions proves something else . She is a pure enigma that I want to solve . And this conflict is gradually eating me up . Why everything related to her is so difficult and confusing ?? Why is she so difficult ??

Whatever it may be one thing is sure . This woman will be my end ...... rather against her or with her , either way this woman will be the reason of my destruction and this , for sure is sealed . Where there will be her , then there will be fucking nothing beyond it . Nothing but just her .

I may seem crazy but that's true . Only thing to decide is to go with it or against it , with her or against her . A tight slap on my right cheek threw me out of my thoughts . I jumped a bit in surprise and heard Aanisa saying ,"Look at the road while driving . I know I am beautiful , but at least resist staring at me while driving ." I rolled my eyes at her and looked back at the road .

"Why are you so over ?? Couldn't you be like normal drunkards ?? Fainting right after drinking more then their limits ." I complained to which she giggled . I took a left turn and continued ,"You know tomorrow morning once things are going to be back to normal you are so gonna regret all this ." I took another left saying ,"So better you don't come in front of me tomorrow . Or rather you will really regret ever coming in my life ." I took the last right turn and was back driving on straight highway . "You're so dead tomorrow morning !! And tru-"

"Stop the car !!" I was cut off by Aanisa's stern voice . Her hand smacking my chest and lingering there for a bit longer . she suddenly was talking as if she was completely sober .

Unpredictable Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara