Chapter 33 - Three Wishes

Assalaam-salamu alaikum and hello to all my wattmates . Back with another chapter . Hope you enjoy =D

WARNING : It's still a bit hot in there , so plz handle =) and yeah , since a few of you wanted azaan's pov too for the previous scene so here is it .

AZAAN'S POV .

Georgiana got Aanisa the dress she asked for and then she lead us to the trying area . Aanisa went in with the dress while me and Georgiana stood out . She started asking me about the usual stuff when her phone rang up and she had to leave . After she was gone I took out my phone and waited for Aanisa to come out .

"Ow !!" I heard a low voice and looked around in the empty hallway . When I didn't found anyone I ignored the voice and turned my attention back to my phone . "Erh ... Georgiana !!" I heard Aanisa whisper .

"She's not here . She went out to attend a call . What's the matter ??" I replied . What happened to her why is calling Georgiana ?? Wasn't she suppose to try her dress and come out till time .

"Is everything okay Nisa ?" I asked .

"No ." She replied making me frown but before I could respond she immediately spoke again to cover ,"erh ... yeah I mean ."

"What's it , Nisa ??" I asked again knowing very well that something was wrong . She kept quiet for quite a long time and then finally asked"Um ... are you alone ?"

I didn't understood what she meant and out of confusion I said ,"Like in the universe ."

"No !! In the hallway ?"

"Uh yes !!" I said mentally smacking my head at my stupidity . "But what happened ??" I repeated my question since she still hadn't answered .

"Erh .... it's just that I'm kinda ......... stuck ."

Stuck !?!

"What ??"

"Yeah !! I was taking the dress off I don't know maybe it got hooked somewhere or what I don't know but I am stuck now ." she said in a super hyper tone . "I can't even breathe do something help m-" she kept panicking when I cut her off in the mid .

"Oh-ok ok !! Fine . Relax . Lemme me in I'll help ." I tried to calming her down .

"Let you in but how ??"

"Well ..... Open the door !" I stated the obvious .

"My arms are stuck , Sherlock ." She snapped irritated . "Azaan help me please . I really can't breathe ." She pleaded . I didn't answered but instead searched for a way in when the space beneath the door caught my attention ,"Azaan ?? Are you there ??"

"Um .... yeah I'm here . Ok listen , Nisa there's place beneath the door . So I am gonna crawl in , ok . Just stop panicking ." I said .

"Ok ." She said and I bent down to crawl in when she yelled ,"NO NO no !! You can't get in ."

"What ?? But you said you need help ??" I whisper yelled , totally confused .

"Yeah I do but you can't see me like this !! I'm in a state of half undressed ." She reasoned .

"Trust me !! I have already seen much more then I could possibly see now ." The words automatically spilled out of my mouth , remembering the night before .

"What ??" She asked confounded .

"I said I will keep my eyes close ?" I changed the topic before she could get any deeper into the previous one .