Chapter 34 - The Dance

Assalaam-salamu alaikum and hello to all my wattmates . Back with another chapter . Hope you enjoy =D

Song above - wait by M83 .

AANISA'S POV .

"All you have to do is stay , a minute , just take your time , the clock is ticking , so stay , all you have to do is wait , a second , your hands on mine , the clock is ticking , so stay ...." I was singing and dancing with my headphones in my ears meanwhile decorating the little pineapple flavored cake I made . When I heard the front door opening up with a bang . Jumping in fear I immediately took my headphones off and turned around and saw Azaan coming with his second wife attach to his ear .

"No Ufaq !! I need it to be papered immediately . And also get me all the accounting details about it . And I need the fucking presentation , mail it for god sake !!" Azaan spat at poor Ufaq . I literally pity the girl for getting a boss as horrible as my husband . After ending the call Azaan walked into the kitchen and started searching for something . When he didn't found anything he finally turned to me and leaned against the counter asking ,"Is there something to eat ??"

"What happened ??" I asked back , referring to his phone conversation while he grabbed my waist and pulled me close . I gasped at his sudden action when he side hugged me tight and buried his face in my neck . Inhaling deeply he , literally , smelled me and moaned , "Hmm .... nothing I didn't had lunch and has been helping Zubair ever since morning , hence , there are huge elephants jumping in my tummy ." I rolled my eyes at his stupidity and smacked his head pushing him away .

"I am talking about the call , idiot !!" I snapped and he simply glared , angry about the hit .

"Oh that !! Well I got a good news ." He announced with a smirk and let go me . I smiled thinking it might be something good but my smile fell as soon as he continued ,"We can go back tomorrow , I mean we are going back tomorrow . I'm urgently needed at the office and moreover our honeymoon was suppose to be over in 4 days . Hence it's not much early , as in suspicion causing early , I got everything fixed ." He told me with a proud smirk , while I literally wanted to punch that smirk off his face .

He still believes I don't like it here with him . Really !! Is he seriously that stupid to not understand that I like him like this . Being normal and civil to me . "Aren't you happy ??" He snapped me out of my thoughts .

"Erh .... yes I am . I - erh ... it's just that I am so happy that it's getting a bit difficult to express ." I lied smiling but he still doubted it , I could tell that by his weird smile . "Um .. Azaan you said you were gonna get gifts for Jane and Zubair , did you ??" I asked , trying to change the topic , simultaneously taking a knife and heading back to the cake .

"Yeah I did ." I cut two pieces from the cake and giving him one .

"What did you bought ?" I asked walking towards my room with him following .

"Uh ! nothing much , a diamond necklace for Jane and hotel park for Zubair ."  He said nonchalantly but my cake bite just got stuck in my throat listening to him and I choked . "Hey !! you're ok ??" He asked patting my back . Leaving his plate on the coffee table beside us he got me water which I drank all in one go and looked at him in disbelief ,"Hotel Park ??" I almost yelled .

"Yeah ."

"Are you kidding me ?? What kind of a stupid gift is that ??" I inquired , giving him my dirtiest look .

"No I'm not . The hotel hasn't been working well recently but it's got an great location . So , Zubair wanted to buy it from quite long now to renew it and turn it into one of his own restaurant . But he never got the chance to visit Saudi , have a through look of the place and get the deal done . Also I just heard that the owner was already getting into deal with someone . So I made things easy and bought it since I couldn't think of any better gift ." I kept staring at him with my jaw touching the ground as he explained .