Chapter 5: S.P.K task force.

(A/n: OMAGERD!!! Already got 50+ reads!! Thank you so much.*epic fangirl dance*  Hope you enjoy. <3)

(L's p.o.v)

I looked to the window to see Watari taking y/n's  luggage out of the car boot."Ryuzaki, are you sure you can let Hailin join the task force? I mean, she is only 17 plus she is a suspect."

I looked at the owner of the voice who was Light." So are you, Light. I let her join in the task force for the same reason as you. Because of her high deductive skills. If you cannot cooperate with her, then you know where the exit door is."

I looked back on the computer screen as he slightly groaned an muttered something under his breath.

(Your p.o.v)

I started to talk with Watari and he seemed to be a very nice person. He looks so much like the grand-father I never had.

" I've known Ryuga since he was a little baby. You must prepare yourself for seeing tons of sweets being eaten by him. He will probably take some of your cake if you are not eating it if he did not already do it." " He did." I replied."I like eating cake too but I do not eat only that.

He chuckled and I laughed too. After 4 mins and 31 sec, we reached the last floor and he led me to the last room at the end of the corridor.

I entered the room to find only men!! My eyes widened as I saw everyone looking at me. I could feel myself getting another panic attack. My body shook violently and my hands started to sweat. My blood was cool.

I took a deep breath, look down and made my way to a nearby couch. I did not realise that there was a man sitting beside me until he spoke up.

" Hey! My name is Matsuda Touta!" he said showing me his ID. 'He is so stupid.' I thought. 
"Matsuda, you baka. How many times must I tell you to not give out your real name! Especially if it is to a suspect." I looked at the owner of the voice. It was a man who looked like he was the boss.

"Sorry chief. It will not happen again." the baka replied bowing down. He then looked at me and smiled gently, more like apologetically.

"I'm sorry if they think you are Kira. But you see, you have some behaviours that we think Kira would have. And don't worry, by you being here all the time, you will quickly be cleared."

My eyes widened at his sentences. He is not that stupid. I smiled back at him gently and replied " Thank you. By the way, you can call me Hailin."

"Call me Matsui, please." I chuckled lightly. He seems to be a nice person. This is starting well.

After 38 mins and 19 sec of awaitness, Ryuga finally arrived. I was eating a piece of cake by now.

"Hello everyone. As most of you know, I am L." I stopped munching on my cake and disconnected from the real world. My eyes widened. 'Ryuga is L?' I thought as L kept talking but I did not pay attention.