Chapter 71: Legs.

(Your p.o.v)

A smile crept on my face. I was so relieved. 'Okay, stop smiling at yourself and run away already.' I thought. My legs started moving, gaining speed at each step they took. A few strands of my hair floated in the wind and my breath quickened. I ran as fast as I could.

I stopped in my tracks, paralyzed with fear. Slow steps could be heard and it seemed like they were all around me. I turned my head to the side where I thought I had heard a near footstep but saw nothing. There were only doors. Doors everywhere. The one walking could be behind any of those doors.

The footsteps finally stopped and there was utter silence for 3 min and 46 seconds. I looked carefully at all the doors until a particular one caught my attention. Its round doorknob was slowly turning around. I came to my senses and ran to the door, leaning all my weight on it to keep it close. The turning of the doorknob became faster and more brutal until it suddenly stopped and the person on the other side banged on it. I then heard a sigh. "Wrong door." The voice said. It was my dad. I heard steps again but this time, they were fading away. I sighed in relief and slowly slid to the ground.

I thought my dad had left. But I was wrong. The sound of a metal being dragged was heard. "Y/n. I know you are here. Open the door, darling. I'm not gonna harm you." He said. This crazily sweet voice scared me so much. I started to sob. "Y/n come on. Be a good girl and open this freaking door already!" "No!" I said between sobs, shaking my head to the left then to the right quickly. "Y/n! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR." He shouted. I said nothing. He, too, said nothing.

I  quickly got up and looked in the key hole but as I did, a hammer smashed the door. I quickly backed away and shouted in horror. The hammer was taken out and the face of my dad took its place. He had a large smile plastered on his face, showing off his teeth. I started running. Running with all the remaining energy I had. My dad chased me, his enormous hammer hanging in his hands as he laughed like a maniac.

'These corridors are like a maze.' I thought as I turned to the right. However, it was a dead end. I could not go further behind nor could I back track. The only thing left to do was enter a room. And that's what I did. I opened the door the closest to me and quickly shut it before my dad came.

(Your dad's p.o.v)

I ran as fast as I could. I knew Y/n was coming to a dead end. She could only escape by opening one of the doors so I needed to see which one she would use. As I turned to the right, I only heard a door shut. She had already left. "Fuck."

(Your p.o.v)

Now, what was in that room made my heart sink to the bottom.

(A/n : Here you go. A cliffhanger just for you. You see just how much I love you, guys?

Anyways, who noticed that I started using those accurate times again? God, I missed doing that. Hope you liked this crappy chapter.

Song is Break stuff by
Limp Bizkit. )