Chapter 7: First night.

(A/n: What? 100+ people actually read that crap I made? Well you have a veeeery bad taste! Jk ,jk. Thank you so much. Now I am going to shut my ugly face and let you read.)

(Your p.o.v)

After a few hours, everybody went home except me of course. I turned to L-no, Ryuzaki who was eating a piece of strawberry cake, sitting on a crouched position in his wheel chair, staring at Imagay and Amane through his computer.

"Uh Ryuzaki?" He kept his eyes glued on the screen as he mumbled a "yes" I looked down a bit emberassed of what I was going to ask him.

"W-where am I going to sleep?" He kept his straight face but I could still see a faint pink blush on his cheeks." In my bed." he replied bluntly. My eyes widened at his reply as my face turned scarlet red.

" I-I'm sorry but I can't s-sleep with you in t-the same r-room." I mentally cursed myself for stuttering so much but I could not help it.

"Don't worry, Hailin. I will not be sleeping with you. After all, I'm insomniac. Even if I feel a sudden urge to rest, there is still a couch."

I sighed in relief as my face slowly turned normal again."So where is your room?"
"It is next to the kitchen on the right." I already knew where the kitchen was due to the countless times I went in to fetch cakes for Ryuzaki and myself.

I nodded and went back to work which consisted on looking at Imagay and Amane just like Ryuzaki. Then it popped in my mind. 'If I am a suspect too, then it means I was spied like that too! I mean with cameras in every corner. Meaning... MY ROOM and... THE BATHROOM!!!' Oh god please don't tell me I have accepted to live with a pervert. Now that I think of it, I am the only one from three suspect to actually live with him.

(L's p.o.v)

I looked at y/n from the corner of my eye to see her wearing a worried expression. I did not like to see her like that so I questioned her." Is there something wrong Hailin?" She quickly looked at me and gave me an uncomfortable look. "W-well, I was wondering why you would ask only me to stay at your place and not the other suspects."

That was a rather good question."Light's family doesn't know that he is a suspect and the percentage of him being Kira is too small for forcing him to stay here. And for Misa, she is just plain annoying and I do not think I wouldn't be able to bare her 24/7. Besides, I don't think she would be of great help here." She seemed to enlighten to my response.

"Why were you asking?" She quickly looked back at her computer and faintly blushed.
"Oh nothing important." she quickly replied.

I shrugged it off and went back to work. After some time I heard a faint noise which sounded like a yawn. I immediately knew it was y/n.
"Go to sleep. Tommorow is going to be a long day."

She simply nodded and left the room leaving me alone in front of a computer screen as usual.