Chapter 47: Remember.

(Your p.o.v)

I sighed in relief. We finally arrived. L went to fetch some cake in the fridge while beyond wondered around the house. I wonder why L is letting him walk freely like this. He is a serial killer, afterall.

Anyways, I'm too tired too think about that for now. I'm just gonna take a shower and go to bed.

(Draknar's p.o.v)

I heard footsteps approaching me. Y/n entered the bathroom and was about to undress until she saw me. Her eyes widened and she back away in fear. Her lips were visibly trembling as she let out a gasp.

The room then fell silent.

"Y-you are D-Draknar, right?" she said afterwards with a much more calm voice. I only nodded. For a moment, she stayed still, but then she suddenly got up and approached me without hesitating.

"This time, I won't let you go, you will tell me everything about my past." She said ,determined, as she ran right through me. She fell with a thump. I chuckled. She has not changed for a bit.

"Why can't I touch you?" she said as she rubbed her forehead. I ignored her question and took out my second death note. "Touch it." I said. She looked at the book with furrowed eyes.

(Your p.o.v)

Wait, that's the same book as Imagay and Amane's. When I touched it, I fainted instantly. And I dreamt of Draknar. Who is right in front of me. What the hell is going on?! What should I do?

"Why?" I asked. "It will make you remember everything. That's what you wanted, right?" he replied, his hand still extended, awaiting for me to touch the book. I hesitantly did as told and touched it. I felt a big gap in my mind being filled.

I remembered everything. The house, my mom, my dad, beyond, even Draknar. I was so happy. I finally recall everything. Tears of joy fell from my eyes and a smile made its way on my face.

"Draknar. I missed you so much." I said in a low tender voice. He smiled weakly. "Me too." "If I could, I would hug you." "But you can hug your brother. He already knows."

I was shocked. He knew from the start and yet he did not tell me anything. His own sister?!
"Don't be mad at him. He did not know either to tell you or not. He was just worried about you." Draknar said. "Was I that obvious?" I asked dissapointed of my skills to hide my emotions.

"No. Can't you remember that I can read minds?" " Oh, right! Well, if what you are saying iso the truth, I'm forgiving Beyond. "L knows too." he said bluntly. "What?! And he left me dead worried as if it was nothing?!" I boiled with anger again. "Yes."
Draknar smiled mischieviously. "Wait a minute, are you purposely making me become angry at L? " I asked suspiciously.

"What?! No!" I raised my eyebrow. "Draknar, are you jealous? " he stayed silent. I glared at him. "Fine! I don't trust him. He is weird."

I rolled my eyes. "No he is not. He is my boyfriend-" I stopped and smiled at myself."-and besides, you don't have to choose for me. Don't worry, I know what I am doing."

He smiled. "Okay. Won't you tell them that you know now?" "No. I will wait for them to tell me themselves." I replied and opened the door.

"Now, go. I need to take a bath." "You know, when you were kid, you were not worried about me seeing you naked." he stated. "Yeah, yeah. But now I do, so get out."

He sighed and got out. I took a bath and wore my f/c pijama. I got out and snuggled in my sheets.

(A/n: Hey!! How are you guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Today, I tried something new. I put a song in french. No I'm not french but I learned french from tv so I understand it. The song is called 'quand c'est' by stromae and its a master piece. It talks about cancer. Really touching if you understand the lyrics. You can still get an idea by seeing the clip if you want to.)