Third tag.

I survived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And got tagged!

I was tagged by joker_jaz48. She is the best writer I have ever known on wattpad. If you haven't, I strongly recommend you to read her stories, they are awesome and deep...

Okay so here we freaking go :

RULES:

1) You must write all the rules.

2) You have to answer all of the questions.

3) You have a week to complete this. (*scary voice*Or you shall die!)

4) You have to create a creative title. (Well, mine is reeeeaaaaaalllyyy creative. Note the sarcasm.)

5) You have to say who tagged you.

QUESTIONS:

Favourite anime/tv show.

My favourite anime is Tokyo Ghoul. I LOVE this anime. And favourite tv show is either  The walking dead, Game of thrones or Breaking bad. Can't decide between those three.

Favourite movie.

THE SHINING!!!!! I fucking LOVE that movie. Its so creepy and weird. You guys know I like weird stuffs.

What's your O.T.P?

JUNPEI HYUUGA AND RIKO AIDA! They. Are.SOOOOO. CUUUTE. Wow. I sound like Neha.

Favourite book series.

I'm gonna sound childish as hell but I don't care. Clifford the big red dog. I love this dog. I love all dogs. Mine is a bitch. Lol literally.

Waifu/Husbando?

No one really interests me... for the moment. 

Favourite music artist.

Twenty-one pilots, linkin park, red hot chilli peppers and Nirvana.

Favourite actor/actress.

Uma Thurman. I love her in kill bill. 

Opinion on Vocaloid.

I never watched vocaloid to be honest but it sounds interesting.

Do you like Pokemon?

I used to watch it and liked it but now I don't do anymore ;-;

Favourite video game.

Mad father, Misao, The witch's diary, Stray cat crossing, Count Lucanor, The dark side of the little red riding hood, Ao oni, Undertale, Mikoto Nikki, Makoto Mobius, Corpse Party and Layers of fear. They are AWESOME.

Are you a day or night person?

I'm a night person.

Favourite fanfic.

Our chocolate romance by joker_jaz48. And all the works by sakamaki_triplets.

Done. I tag MikasaTheVocaloid, cryingforthemoon, FanficReader12347,attack_on_anime and attack-on-death-note

Here are the questions:

How do you visualize yourself in the future?

What type of -dere are you?

Sport or games?

Favourite girl and boy name.

What was your favourite childhood cartoon?

Favourite word?

What is your dream job?

Can you do press-ups? If yes, how many?

Car or motorcycle?

How would be your dream home?

Favourite pet?

Otp?

How many languages do you speak?