Chapter 60: Its not ending.

(Your  p.o.v, your dream)

I gasped and backed away. 'How did this happen? But first of all, how should I get out of here?!" I looked around and found the door that, I supposed, lead to the television room according to the story. I was going to run to it but was too slow. The girl had saw me look at it and knew what I was going to do and charged over me, shouting like a maniac.

I achieved in stoping her, holding both of her hands together. We on the floor, me on top of her. I took the knife easily away from her and threw it away.

She still struggled to get out of my grip. I looked around, trying to find something to attach her with. I managed to find some tape in one of the cupboards. I trapped her arms and whole body around the tape and closed her mouth too.

I got up and headed to the door, tired and thinking when this dream would end. Suddenly, I heard something, like a small whisper, but could not understand what it meant as it was too low. I quickly entered the room, preparing myself to see the boy in the story.

But he wasn't there. I was in what seemed like a butcher's working place. There were large pieces of meat hanging everywhere. I cried out knowing that I had to go through yet another dream.

'Well,' I thought, 'I should get out of this room before a crazy butcher comes in and kills me with his chainsaw. I exited the room and entered a room full of porcelain dolls. They were were all types. Blonde, brunette, brown eyes, rosy cheeks etc...

I heard these small  whispers again. But this time, I understood what they said. They told me kill those dolls. Kill them all. Who was telling me this? Is it really just my imagination. 

Even though it was a dream, I did not want to 'kill' these dolls. However, soon enough, the voice raised up and became threatening. They repeated "kill them."  I tried to get out of the room but the door was locked. I started to panick. I had to wake up now. I can't handle this. I found a knife near on of the shelves and took it. "Yes! Kill them!" the voices said. Without thinking, I stabbed myself in the stomach. I didn't feel the pain but I did feel the energy draining out of my body. I heard the voices become angry and smirked.

I fell to the ground and closed my eyes. When I opened them, I was in another room. It was't L's. I was still in my dream.

(A/n: So how is that chapter to you? I hope you like even though its not that long.

Song is Hymn for the weekend by Coldplay ft Beyonce. My favourite song for the moment.)