Chapter 78: Jam and Peanut.

Dedicated to kittyrain3 and Yuki701.

(Your p.o.v)

I smiled at L with teary eyes. He knew exactly how to comfort me. "Thanks, L." I said in a whisper.

We went to the nearby couch and I layer my head on L's shoulder, looking at the was window in front of us.

"Do you think there are even more layers of mystery, L?" I asked. There was a silence. I club see my eyes, still waiting for L's answer. I felt him shrug. "I don't know. For all I know this could go on for ever." He said. He was right. No one knows. Maybe no one will ever know.

(Neha's p.o.v)

I firmly grabbed the table to prevent myself from falling to the ground. Tears ran frantically down my face. "N-no. This can't be true." I said in a cracked voice.

The image of L and y/n flashed in my mind again. Anger took over me and I flipped the table. "NO!!!" I then bursted into tears again. "How could I have made such a nonprofessional error! "

I looked at my phone once again but it was still the same picture of belly instead of my so cherished otp hugging under the moonlight. How could I have been so stupid to leave my phone one the front camera style.

I put the back of my hand on my forehead and sighed deeply. I let my body fall freely on my bed. I hugged my pillow and cried.  

'The goddess of the ships is gonna be is ashamed of me. What can I do?' I thought as I closed my eyes.

I started hearing voices in my head. "Rama." They said. "Rama rama rama rama rama rama RAMA RAMA RAMA!!!!!" They screamed. I opened my eyes. "I know what we are going to do tommorow!"

[Time skip to tommorow.]

(Matsuda's p.o.v)

I was making tea for L and some sandwiches for Rain. I was gonna meet her at the park today. I smiled as I spread peanut butter and jam on the bread.

Suddenly, I felt someone staring at me. I look around but saw nothing at all. I shrugged it off and took the plate on which a cup of tea and and piece of cake was placed on.

When I returned back to the kitchen, I noticed that the sandwiches became heart-shaped. This did not even bother me. That was for he best. Rain would be even happier. Well, I hope so.

I packed the sandwiches and put it in a basket. I then went to my room to take a bath. 

I decided to wear something casual so I took out a red shirt and some blue loose jeans. I also took out a blue cap. I hung the clothes on the bathroom door and went in to take a bath.

When I dressed myself, I noticed that the clothes had changed. Instead of the red shirt, it was a
black shirt with My chemical Romance written on it. There was also a matching leather jacket coming with it. The jeans remained unchanged but my cap disappeared and instead there were black boots.

I shrub her off and took the basket of sandwiches. I checked if anything else had changed but nothing seemed new.

I head to the park with my basket held firmly in my hand.

(Rain's p.o.v)

I sat on a bench below a Sakura tree and waited patiently for Matsuda. I looked down at my feet and tapped my fingers.

Someone stood in front of me and in result, a shadow was formed on me. Due to the fact that I was still looking down, I could see that that person was wearing boots. I slightly lifted my head and my eyes widened. An MCR shirt was right in front of me. I quickly at the owner of this piece of art and I was even more surprised. It was Matsuda!

(Neha's p.o.v)

I took a picture from behind the Sakura tree.

(Matt's p.o.v)

I sighed as I rested my elbows on the car. "This girl is weird." Mello commented. "I know. That's why I love her."

(Matsuda's p.o.v)

Rain and I sat together on the bench and ate our sandwiches peacefully. We then walked around looking at the children playing. It was a nice calm atmosphere.

(Neha's p.o.v)

I took a picture from behind the bench.

(Matt's p.o.v)

Oh man, I wanna play with her already.

(Matsuda's p.o.v)

Suddenly Rain gasped and bent down. I looked down too to see two little kittens in a small box. On was white with a black spot on its left eye and the other was black with a white spot on its right eye.

Rain took them in her arms. "Aren't they so adorable?" I smiled and petted the animals. "Yes they are."

(Neha's p.o.v)

'Awh.' I took another picture.

(Matsuda's p.o.v)

"The one who left them alone is a monster." Rain said as the two kittens purred. "Yes. Real monsters." I replied. "...Anyways let's g-ouch!" I felt myself being slapped. I looked around and spotted...Neha? She was about seven metres away.

She mouthed something from the distance. I narrowed my eyes and tried to lip read. "Adopt the cats" was what I read. I mouthed a 'no'. Thunder and Percy would never get along with them.

She gave me a creepy look and mimicked slitting a throat. I sweat dropped and nodded vigorously. She had scared me even more than Mello.

"Hey let's adopt them!" I said cheerfully. I then looked at Neha who gave me a nod but kept on her creepy face. I gulped and looked at Rain. Her eyes sparkled and a smile graced her lips. "Really?" She asked her voice full of joy and hope. I smiled at her and nodded yes.

"Yaaay!" She screamed.

"What are we gonna name them?" She asked. "I suggest Peanut and Jam."

(Neha's p.o.v)

I prepared my hand to slap Matsuda again but then paused. 'Wait, these are actually cute cat names.' A single tear rolled down my face. 'Matsuda, I'm proud f you. For once you did not say something stupid.'

I watched as the couple happily left. Matsuda held Rain's hand and dragged her somewhere.

I felt q hand drag me. I looked at its owner to see Matt looking forward. "You are coming with me to play video games now. I won't let you crazy shipping fever get in out way and ruin out date."

I cried out like a little kid. "NOO let me just take one more picture please!" But he did not listen to a single word I said. My. Beautiful. Couple...

(A/n: Loooong chapter. Hope you liked it.)