Chapter 49: Powers.

(Your p.o.v)

"Dead? What do you mean, dead." I asked. Did someone try to kill me? "Several persons tried to kill you but in vain. You never knew it but Amane, too, tried. Our god sent me on earth to spy you and try to find out why you always escaped death." he explained.

My mouth widened as well as my eyes. My heart was pounding and I was breathing intently. "A-and? Did you find out w-why?" There was a long silence. A silence I was craving for Draknar to break. He finally did. "I'm sorry. No."

"What do you mean, no. There must be a reason. It's not normal. I read all the rules. It says that if a human's name is written on the death note, IT SHALL DIE." I said raising my voice and standing up.

Draknar only looked at me with a sad expression. "Why am I not dead then. Why am I alive." I barely whispered. My legs felt weak and I fell on my bed. "I-I had to die. Th-then why am I s-still alive. " my lips were trembling.

"Look at it as a good thing. If you hadn't fet this power, you would be dead by now-" "POWER?! YOU THINK I SHOULD CONSIDER THIS AS A POWER?!" I shouted.

The door burst open. It was L. "Y/n what's wr-" "GO OUT!!!" I screamed. A white light formed around me and eventually exploded. And then, everything went black. The last thing I heard was L's screams.

(Neha's p.o.v)

"What the fuck!!!" Y/n had a white light around her. In the fraction of a second, everything exploded as well as the camera. I was greeted by a grey screen on which was written "no signal" I got out of my chair and walked in circles. The sound of the explosion was still ringing in my head.

"This can't be true. This can't be true. This can't be true. I must be hallicunating. I looked back at the screen which was the same as when I left it. The sound of the explosion finally left my head and was replaced by the buzzing one of the computer.

"FUCK!" I shouted. I took my car keys and left my house.

(A/n: Oh man. Another plot twist. There are gonna be much more coming so prepare yourself. This story is going crazy. Song is Lost! By Coldplay.)