Chapter 27: Coming back 'home.'

(Your p.o.v)

Oh my god, I'm so excited!! I'm going back to Japan. L and I didn't talk much these last days since both of us were busy. Him with the Imagay case because he's clearly kira and me with Neha and Matt. Their relationship has not moved by an inch to be honest.

I was packing my stuff while Neha was playing The legend of Zelda on her gameboy, her tongue sticking out. The Wammy boys would take another  private plane and we would meet directly at L's place.

As I finished packing everything, we went to do the register and directly went to the airport. I said my 'goodbyes' and 'see you laters' to the three geniuses before entering the airplane. The journey was long as fuck but the good thing is that I got a good night's sleep so that I do not look like a monkey or something.

Neha, in the other hand, was playing another game and sometimes glanced through the window. I wonder how her face is still perfect with no wrinckles.

(Time skip to Japan, at the airport.)

As soon as I exited the plane, I rushed to the Van who was supposed to bring us back home. It was nearly 03:00 a.m and I was not sleepy at all so I just looked through the window, Neha's sleepy head on my shoulder. It was a quiet and calm trip as all the other students were sleeping too. The orange light coming from the street lamps reflected on me as the warm air hit my face.

As I was the nearest one to school, I was the first to be dropped off. A random guy helped me with the luggage and left. I sighed as I took the key for my house out of my pocket and opened the door. As I walked in, I turned on the lights. My eyes widened and I gasped.

(A/n: Sorry for any grammatical errors. Was too lazy to check... It's short again. Thanks for 150+ votes!!)