Chapter 11: Awkward.

(A/n: Wohoo! 200+ reads!! Hope you enjoy!)

(Your p.o.v)

While we were still laughing uncontrollably, I heard a faint noise coming from behind the kitchen door. I informed Ryuzaki about this and he told me to stay quiet while he looked behind.

I nodded and stepped a little bit away, afraid of what it could be.

In a swift movement, he unlocked the door and we saw Matsuda there, eating a piece of cake.

"Matsui, what are you doing here?" Ryuzaki asked. He coudn't contain his laughter anymore and burst out laughing. While doing so, he pointed at us and said "Look at you. You look like two clowns who have been dipped in a cloud." We looked at each over to see that he was right. Instead of laughing like that baka, we were embarrassed.

Our embarrassment soon turned into anger."Matsui, reply to my question." Ryuzaki said raising his voice the slightest of a bit.

Mastuda gulped and his forehead started to sweat drop as he answered."W-well, yesterday, I felt a little bit tired so I took a nap in the saloon for a little bit but I think I fell asleep there."

I giggled at how cute he looked when he was afraid and Matsuda shot me a death glare. I grinned evilly at him.

Ryuzaki  just rolled his eyes and told him to go to work which consisted in making him some tea. Ryuzaki went to the computer room where he started working once again.

I went to my room, well, basically Ryuzaki's room where I took a bath. I put strawberry shampoo to wash my hair. I dried myself with a towel and wrapped it around my body to cover myself and went out of the bathroom.

As I opened the door, my eyes widened and a blush made its way on my face. In front of me was Ryuzaki, with his expression less face but a faint blush on it. He had his hand in his pockets and his back was bent forward.

We were face to face which made the situation even more awkward. Realisation hit me and I quickly re-entered the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

Ryuzaki seemed to hit realisation too because he backed up and told me he was waiting for me outside of the room. I agreed and peeked in the key-hole  to see a figure leaving the room and the door closing.

I quickly walked out of the bathroom, my towel tightly wrapped around me just in case.

I dressed myself up. I wore a f/c
T-shirt and red pants. I was kinda used to wearing no shoes by now.

I told L, wait, Ryuzaki that he could come in and he did. He immediately apologised himself. "I'm sorry for bothering you Miss L/n but I was just going to ask you if we could eat the cake. I had no idea at all that you were taking a bath. But then, I smelled strawberry shampoo and the smell was so good that I could not move away from it." he quickly said.

'Wow.' I thought. He waited for me to eat the cake. He never did that before.

I gave him a kind smile and told him everything is alright. I also told him to stop addressing me with formality and just call me Hailin. He nodded and we walked to the kitchen where we cut the cake. A three normal sizes for me and the rest to L.

(A/n: Have you seen any change in the story about you yet?)