Chapter 64: Dive in again.

(Your p.o.v)

"Okay. What do we have to do." I asked Beyond. We were currently all around the living room table, planning how to find my dad. We all looked at him expectingly. He sighed and looked at Draknar. The Shinigami nodded and Beyond looked back at us. "The only connection we can have with him is you."

I furrowed my brows. "What do you mean I'm the only connection?" I asked. "The only way for us to meet him is through you. You have to make us part of your imagination. " "Wait. What do you mean by imagination? You mean she doesn't have to dream of it?" Neha asked, as puzzled as myself.

"Well, initially, she could do it. But when she moved, she lost all practice and eventually forgot how to do it." He explained. "Why didn't you tell me before?" "There is so much to explain that I have decided to wait for when it actually happens." This reply kinda scared me.

I decided to forget about it for the moment. I must concentrate on more important things. "Okay so what must I uhh... imagine?" "Here." He gave me a piece of paper. "You just have to read it and imagine it is true. However, be careful. You need to retain everything first and then imagine. Do not read and imagine at the same time.

I nodded and took the piece of paper. I slowly closed my eyes and followed B's instructions.

(Neha's p.o.v)

We obeyed Beyond and closed our eyes too. When I was allowed to open it a go again, I looked around and my eyes widened in aw. We were all in what seemed like an interrogation room like in those film's with a table in the middle.. What was even scarier was that there was a middle-aged, tall, fierce-looking man sitting at one end of the table.

(A/n: Yes. I know. So fucking short. But I have a good news. It is decided. I am going to change my story's name. I have already got a few suggestions, thanks to daughterofdeathe. They are: 'Forged love','Forget my secrets','Death's past' , 'Memory of a dream' and personally my favorite, 'Poisoned tree's. You must go and talk to her. She is very interesting.

However, if you guys have any other ideas for the name, do feel free to tell me.)