Chapter 73: You shouldn't have.

(Your dad's p.o.v)

"Where is that girl!" I said in annoyance as I kept searching around. I kept opening and closing the doors thousands of time. Even though I had already took that changing room spell was of no effect to me, I kept struggling in this maze.

And then i remembered that room. 'No,she can't be in this room. I can't afford her being there!' I thought. I quickly rushed to the room even though, knowing by heart its location due to the countless times I went there.

(Your p.o.v)

He kept sobbing for 33 min and 12 seconds and then brusquely stopped. He leaned away from her just little to see her face. He gazed at it for 8 sec and then lifted his right arm slowly and tucked her one strand of hair behind her ears. He then leaned out, straightening his back. His face was so neutral, so monotone, so... robotic. And his movements were so slow and gentle.

He then seemed to have remembered something and got up and quickly went to the nearby phone. He quickly dialled a number and put the apparatus next to his ear, waiting impatiently for the other line to pick up.

When they finally answered, he just said. "I agree. You can take them. Just...don't hurt them too much." The other end said something I could understand and he hung up.

He then looked around the room slowly again. His bored eyes stopped in my direction and he slowly walked up to me.

Being sat in a corner by now, I would struggle even more if I had to get up and run. The only thing I could possibly do was wait until he was near enough to punch him.

My body stiffened as his steps made the ground vibrate. He cane closer and...stopped? He got one knee and that's when I realised he was trying to pick up Beyond's music box. When he finally picked it, he got up and walked to the cupboard near the bed. He gently aced it the then turned it on.

A sweet little lullaby was playing. He sat back down in the bed, staring blankly in space, listening to music.

He then looked at me. He kept looking at me for 5 min 3 sec then quickly left the room.

I simultaneously got up quickly and went to my mom's side. Her eyes were still wide open and this expression of fear kept on living even though her hands were hands were hanging and her neck was bleeding.

I hugged her tightly, crying in the process. She was dead. I couldn't get this truth in my head. I didn't even get to meet her in her last moments.

As I cried my heart out, a door brusquely opened. It was dad again. However, this time he was panting. He looked at me, then at mom then back at me. "You shouldn't have seen this."